Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I should have read the fine print. And no doubt they expire? I’d check but I’m at work. I probably squandered 4 of them, if not more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they were usually good for a month or so.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The last 6 codes (and 8 of the last 9) have been given out in the YouTube chat right after their weekly Wednesday live show has ended. The soonest they've given those eight codes out was 11:47 AM Pacific, and the latest was 12:22 PM Pacific.

Maybe they'll mix up their distribution method or stop giving codes out altogether sometime soon, but since late November, they've made it very easy to identify when you have a chance to get a free RP code from them.

The last 6 codes (and 8 of the last 9) have been given out in the YouTube chat right after their weekly Wednesday live show has ended. The soonest they've given those eight codes out was 11:47 AM Pacific, and the latest was 12:22 PM Pacific.

Maybe they'll mix up their distribution method or stop giving codes out altogether sometime soon, but since late November, they've made it very easy to identify when you have a chance to get a free RP code from them.

That's a good thing for us. Definitely not complaining. Also, they've been mixing up the end times for shows to changing it up. Sometimes early, sometimes late.

Damn. Followed the chat up to the ending video and missed it :slap

Damn. Followed the chat up to the ending video and missed it :slap

Yeah, sorry about that. I should have been a bit more specific in my reply. Usually, I'll hang out in the chat for about 5 minutes after the show ends. If they post a code, it will usually occur within that post-show window.

I got on this pretty quickly and it didn’t take. Right after it first showed up on here. What url are you guys using to try codes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back