Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please be respectful of others when posting opinions and do not violate the CoC.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being insulted by someone else for stating it.
Couple of posts deleted.
x :peace

I have a question, haven't been able to find the answer.
When an order ships from Sideshow, you get a $25 code. I noticed that doubles to $50 when a 2nd item ships.
Does it go any higher than that for a 3rd and 4th item. I've got a few more shipping this month?
Thanks

I have a question, haven't been able to find the answer.
When an order ships from Sideshow, you get a $25 code. I noticed that doubles to $50 when a 2nd item ships.
Does it go any higher than that for a 3rd and 4th item. I've got a few more shipping this month?
Thanks

It stops at $50.

Each subsequent $25 just extends the expiry date by one month.

Ok thanks, so I should order a new piece so it builds up again.
Cheers for that.

Unless you've actually received a voucher code recently, I wouldn't bank on getting any codes any time soon.

Just read the last 20+ pages of people asking if the voucher codes have come back yet.

Wait, what? You get a $25 code when Sideshow ships an item? Where do you get this code? I've had lots of items ships lately and am going through my e-mails and don't see a code.

It's an International code, for non-US orders.

But it's usually cheaper to order from Hong Kong rather than use it.

He's referring to the internationals or the ones you get via email for use only on certain in-stock items.

International codes can be used on anything - preorders or in stock.

Their real value is for Sideshow's own product (which Hong Kong retailers don't generally stock).

International codes can be used on anything - preorders or in stock.

Their real value is for Sideshow's own product (which Hong Kong retailers don't generally stock).

Correct. To clarify, I was referring to the $25 promotional codes you get from placing an order or entering a contest that are only usable on their in-stock items they are trying to move. The international codes work just like the $20 ones we used to get, on anything including pre-orders.

SS is live now with a special show featuring Kevin Conroy. I don't expect a code for a special, one-off show like this, but it'd be so easy of them to release a BTAS code, wouldn't it??

SS is live now. They gave a code out last Wednesday, so normally I wouldn't expect one today, but they did have that special Kevin Conroy live show yesterday where they didn't release a code, so maybe they think they're due to give one out today?

SS is live now. They gave a code out last Wednesday, so normally I wouldn't expect one today, but they did have that special Kevin Conroy live show yesterday where they didn't release a code, so maybe they think they're due to give one out today?

Did SS say 'maybe tomorrow?' Usually 'maybe XX' usually has codes from what I realized.

Back