Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, sorry about that. I should have been a bit more specific in my reply. Usually, I'll hang out in the chat for about 5 minutes after the show ends. If they post a code, it will usually occur within that post-show window.

Sideshow make it pretty hard to get those codes. Not gonna loose sleep over $2 but still annoying. Thought they might have add this code in the Instagram after party but couldn't find any lead on their instagram account to that so called after party. I guess i'm getting too old to handle those medium.

www.sideshow.com/rewardcode

I usually sign into the website as the show begins so that I don't have to battle with the sign on process if a code drops.

Thanks. I don’t know where the hell I was but it looked different so it must have been an old or different code spot on their site. I’ve bookmarked this for my next frantic (probably during a work meeting) attempt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow make it pretty hard to get those codes. Not gonna loose sleep over $2 but still annoying. Thought they might have add this code in the Instagram after party but couldn't find any lead on their instagram account to that so called after party. I guess i'm getting too old to handle those medium.

Let me repeat myself-

"The last 6 codes (and 8 of the last 9) have been given out in the YouTube chat right after their weekly Wednesday live show has ended. The soonest they've given those eight codes out was 11:47 AM Pacific, and the latest was 12:22 PM Pacific.

Maybe they'll mix up their distribution method or stop giving codes out altogether sometime soon, but since late November, they've made it very easy to identify when you have a chance to get a free RP code from them."

I'm really not trying to be an a-hole about this, I'm just trying to point out how predictable the code drops have been the last 3 months.

I didn't even bother trying with this. The last few I tried within a minute of getting hem had already expired. 2.00 is not worth the hassle.

My new job makes it so I’ll never get to do these again most likely. Maybe if I restart the notifications for the no banter thread. Worried I wouldn’t be able to devote the time needed for spook later this year!

My new job makes it so I’ll never get to do these again most likely. Maybe if I restart the notifications for the no banter thread. Worried I wouldn’t be able to devote the time needed for spook later this year!

Better to work, even a little overtime will be a lot more than these $2-4 codes :lol

check your mail guys Sideshow just sent me a 50 dollar code in a postcard

I got one of those once. No code inside I just thought it was a generic thank you for you business kind of thing. I think that was around the time I first found this place. Where in I found out there should’ve been a sticker inside with a code. Alas when I called them the promotion period was over and I got zip.

check your mail guys Sideshow just sent me a 50 dollar code in a postcard

I got that postcard yesterday. It said it was good for ANY in-stock item over $200, but when I tried to use it on Stormtrooper Han Solo it said that the item was not eligible. The list of eligible items was very small. SS should not say any in-stock item if they are not going to honor the discount.

I never got one from any of the last two waves that have been sent out for those cards.

I have over 45 items order from Sideshow and never received these Postcards. It's bad enough the last 5 had no codes on them. I mean yes def not entitled to these codes but just a little helps my hobby. I just don't get how I get singled out on not receiving any. Maybe I should stop ordering from them for good.

Have mine

923e322cb422dbf0dbbf17c54a946069.jpg

No postcard here, YET. I would use it, if I got one... ARGH!!! After all the money I've spent there over the years, I would have thought I'd get one...

Last edited:
Hoth Leia and Baby Groot arrived today with no code and nothing in the mailbox either.

Back