Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never bothered to watch it. Is it any worse than Inhumans or when Arrow turned into "Felicity & Friends"?

I more or less actually enjoy Arrow.

Though I don't know how much my opinion is worth as I actually like Felicity.

Don't really care for the new supporting cast except for the new Black Canary.

Anyone looking forward to The Punisher Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not bothering with the Netflix shows anymore. They are getting more and more boring with every new season/character. Iron Fist was unwatchable trash and Defenders was a snorefest. Not much hope for Punisher, but I would like to be proven wrong with that show and Daredevil season 3.

Anyone looking forward to The Punisher Netflix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's standard is the equivalent of the Daredevil seasons. Or that of Jessica Jones which I enjoyed. And no where near that of the second half of Luke Cage or any of Iron Fist.

I'm not bothering with the Netflix shows anymore. They are getting more and more boring with every new season/character. Iron Fist was unwatchable trash. Not much hope for Punisher, but I would like to be proven wrong with that show and Daredevil season 3.
For real? I agree that iron fist was a mis-step, but the rest was fantastic. J.Jones was beautiful, DD was comics come to life and Cage was for the most part excellent. Defenders should have been better than it was, but was still pretty awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

For real? I agree that iron fist was a mis-step, but the rest was fantastic. J.Jones was beautiful, DD was comics come to life and Cage was for the most part excellent. Defenders should have been better than it was, but was still pretty awesome

I enjoyed both seasons of Daredevil, so my expectations for the other shows was just too high. Too much hit and miss for me.

DD and JJ were awesome. Luke Cage lost it for me in the back half of the season, it just felt dragged out. Iron Fist was short on story and decidedly lacking in acting ability. Defenders was a talk show where everyone sat around and tried not to listen to Danny Rand while DD dealt with his women troubles.

Back