Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel too that collectors are realizing that at these prices and high ES, if the ES is not a must have, we're at an advantage to simply wait. They can be had for less than retail aftermarket or locally, I even recall sideshow themselves running 15% off on the regular Deathstroke and Harley Quinn in the Summer (which is substantial at these prices). They are spitting these out quicker than they can sell them - as long as it is not a must have EX it's not a Day 1 order. Time is on our side. Deathstroke for instance, as amazing as it is - is still in stock today. Personally, I'm not in a rush to order this version of Joker just to secure a tophat that was only seen in the DLC and not in the actual storyline of the game

I've been trying to decide on the PF Harley Quinn for a long time but don't feel it's worth $530. Been out for PO for a while now and the exclusive is still available. Just gonna wait for a big discount and free shipping. If it happens great. If it doesn't, then I didn't need it.

Hope those who posted banter stuff in that thread all float down the sewer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While we wait for codes, is anyone else carving pumpkins already?
1fb64e30bd1c36cf3eb5563fc045eb94.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back