Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just me or have the deals/sales been pretty lame so far this Spook? Don’t get me wrong, much prefer these $5 codes, but I remember last year way more figures getting discounted, some $50 off, or even $50 off with double rewards and free shipping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just me or have the deals/sales been pretty lame so far this Spook? Don’t get me wrong, much prefer these $5 codes, but I remember last year way more figures getting discounted, some $50 off, or even $50 off with double rewards and free shipping.

Well yeah. If only they add more products to free global shipping program. At least. Not just those long-term shelf warmers.

Since things are a little slow right now, can I ask a question that's totally off the spooktacular code subject?

Go for it. This is the banter thread after all.

I think you're right. I remember a lot more hot toys on sale the previous years. Seems to be statues this year.

I have been trying to find a PF Spider-Woman (think it was produced in 2012) for a long time. But there is absolutely nothing showing up on Ebay. Are they considered a grail piece so nobody sells them or were they just a small run? Any idea what they are going for now and where else to look?

I’m about to just stick my phone speaker right up near my ear and pass out. Maybe I’ll hear a notification, but usually I just sleep right through them, ha.

I have been trying to find a PF Spider-Woman (think it was produced in 2012) for a long time. But there is absolutely nothing showing up on Ebay. Are they considered a grail piece so nobody sells them or were they just a small run? Any idea what they are going for now and where else to look?

For that premium format the edition size was only 325 for the exclusive and 750 for the regular so pretty low numbers especially if your looking for the exclusive .

Back