Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything in my spreadsheet is a combination of my personal experience, direct info from Sideshow, and posts from this board and the code threads on Statue Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone knows where I can preorder an SNES Classic Edition (USA), please PM me.

If anyone knows where I can preorder an SNES Classic Edition (USA), please PM me.

Of course SNES Classic talk is wildly off topic, but I at least want to steer you in the right direction. This article I read this morning pretty accurately and succinctly summed up yesterday's pre-order fiasco:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/everyone-rightfully-mad-nintendo-today-220318295.html

I struck out getting one online, but thankfully was able to secure one of my local Gamestop's six allotted pre-orders!

Thanks Trash Panda. While it may seem wildly off topic to others; the theme of this thread for me, is about being a day late and a dollar short. LOL!

Cicada, scroll up. I pasted a link to a thread on another forum you can subscribe to notifications for that will tell you every time it goes up for pre-order. Make you sure you go in your account settings and tell the notifications to do e-mail too. Even better than the typical forum like this, theirs will keep notifying you of every post whether or not you refresh the thread.

Starting reading that article and it's already inaccurate. The Amazon pre-order went up about 4 AM, hours after Best Buy's. That's when I got mine. It did last 15 or 20 minutes, with absolutely no site crashing, big difference from the constant crashing or 30-second sellouts during the day yesterday elsewhere.

The reality is though, the few seconds it takes for someone to post to a thread like that meant that you would be too slow to get your pre-order in. You would have had to be refreshing the page yourself constantly because a 10-second delay yesterday was fatal. It made getting Sideshow codes look like a cakewalk.

HEARTHIS

EDIT:
Expired now.

Another Facebook code. 40 points. Facebook notifications still not working. :gah:

Thanks for posting in the non-banter thread, Bluetrooper. Anyone who does that gets first dibs on any extra monthly codes I get.

Thanks.

Took forever for me to login to Sideshow. Thought for a sec I wouldn't get it.

Think it was my internet slowing down though.

Anyone happen to have a spare code I could use? Looks like Yondu's going to have some exclusive items, so that means ordering from Sideshow!

HEARTHIS was the 4th code in a row that lasted for 5 minutes, and the third in a row worth $2.

Back