Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC HOLIDAY15 for $20 off December code

Here's my $25 off code for anyone that wants to use it....

STR-WRTFA-R3OGZT

Seems to work on SS Jango Fett, Yoda life-size, R2-D2, Cad Bane and Bomb Squad Clone Trooper

I got a code for the same stuff too. It's:

STR-WRTFA-S920KD

If anyone needs it.

Can't remember from last year, but any chance SSC gives out some rewards points during 12 days of Sideshow?

Here's my $25 code for those same items listed above in case anyone wants to use it: STR-WRTFA-CFNBYC

-Kevin

Can't remember from last year, but any chance SSC gives out some rewards points during 12 days of Sideshow?

They didn't last year but who knows... maybe they'll surprise us again like they did with Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't last year but who knows... maybe they'll surprise us again like they did with Black Friday/Cyber Monday

They didn't. Most likely because of C0D3G4TE.

I seem to remember there being one code last year.

So much for the free upgraded shipping. Ordered Hot Toys Vader Monday and just got tracking saying it's going to show up Tuesday January 5th :dunno

Site is now working, and loading all on same page now, must have been doing some work on it.

It's working even better than before. Everything now on a single page with thumbnails, instead of having to scroll down a long list of single entries. :)

So much for the free upgraded shipping. Ordered Hot Toys Vader Monday and just got tracking saying it's going to show up Tuesday January 5th :dunno

Yeah, I ordered Hot Toys 1/4 Boba Fett from Sideshow on the 14th and they didn't ship it until the 22nd. Says it's going to be here on the 30th.

Yeah, I ordered Hot Toys 1/4 Boba Fett from Sideshow on the 14th and they didn't ship it until the 22nd. Says it's going to be here on the 30th.

That sucks. Poor job by SS given they were offering faster shipping for free.

Sideshow is closed today I'm guessing? Wanted to cancel something but it says to call in to cancel but no one is there. :huh

Would they cancel if you sent an email before any payments were charged saying you tried to contact them before the charge to cancel but couldn't get a hold of anyone?

Worth a shot, right? Worst case scenario is you can't cancel, which is what you're looking at if you do nothing.

Sideshow is closed today I'm guessing? Wanted to cancel something but it says to call in to cancel but no one is there. :huh

Would they cancel if you sent an email before any payments were charged saying you tried to contact them before the charge to cancel but couldn't get a hold of anyone?

You can cancel it in your order history

Will it actually charge tomorrow? My flex pays never even go through on the weekends let alone a major holiday.

I doubt anything charges tomorrow. I have two figures on flex pay that each are supposed to charge tomorrow but I'm guessing won't until at least Monday.

Even if it doesn't charge you can't cancel it. Last weekend I tried to cancel an order that was charging the first flex on Sunday, said to call to cancel but they were closed.

Call on Monday and explain, maybe they'll refund the payment and the NRD too. They have been pretty helpful in my experience.

It's working even better than before. Everything now on a single page with thumbnails, instead of having to scroll down a long list of single entries. :)

For sure, I much prefer it all loading on same page too, a lot easier to see what all is avail, rather than flipping back n forth, some nice new tweaks here and there. Like the new pic layout/expanded view better too.

Back