Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

Thanks for the code! Was worried that it would've expired since I got to it so late but it still worked! Yay!

greatsuccess.gif

I wonder if Sideshow will offer better discounts on "Cyber Monday" :impatient:

nothing to see here, move along

Another $5...yesssss. Worked just fine for me from the SSC home page, at the bottom.

For those just getting here:

Code: QQ7XH56

Scroll to the bottom of the SS main page, past all the discounts. There will be a code entry window, enter your code there.

That's it, enjoy your five bucks!

Thanks for alerting me to the code Pixelpiper!

Above is my Canadian Thanksgiving turkey from early October - it's similar to a US bird, so I hope it does the job. ;)
This one was cooked on my Kamado BBQ over indirect heat and smoked with white oak.

can you send that recipe to my mother in law please!?! I'm going to choke on this slob's cooking....

Scroll to the bottom of the SS main page, past all the discounts. There will be a code entry window, enter your code there.

For those having trouble adding this, I was only able to get it to work when I added it on the SS main page BEFORE logging into my account.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings QQ7XH56 $5 RP code

RP on Thanksgiving day was not expected! I checked my email late but thankfully it still worked.

It worked in Firefox - I'll have to test with another code later in Safari and Chrome to see if it works. I'm willing to do that to help you guys out. ;)

To Sideshow and everyone in the US, Happy Thanksgiving.

Above is my Canadian Thanksgiving turkey from early October - it's similar to a US bird, so I hope it does the job. ;)
This one was cooked on my Kamado BBQ over indirect heat and smoked with white oak.

HS looks off

:wink1:

Thanks for these easy instructions. Did it in 5 seconds. $5 in RP is better than nothing. Thanks to you too SS.

I had a $25 off coupon the popped up on the site. After i activated it, it disappeared. ANyone know how to find it again?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! My friend who lurks in the shadows here and I both got the code! I too had a bit of trouble in Safari entering on SS main page, but then I opened Chrome and it entered just fine there. Good luck everyone! Thanks Pixel for the email list!

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-7229.jpg

PC with another big sale. Just picked up Han and chewie for $399 shipped. LOL. They are just taking SS to the cleaners on the US holiday. For shame.:lol

PC with another big sale. Just picked up Han and chewie for $399 shipped. LOL. They are just taking SS to the cleaners on the US holiday. For shame.:lol

Poof ! There went my money for hookers and blow

PC website never works right for me. :(

Did you buy the 2 pack or individual?

Back