Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings no NOV code yet

At first I could not save the code either. Then I logged into Sideshow and tried again and it worked.

Too many people aren't RTFT.

Thanks for the tip. No go on the main page but Spook page worked.

Awesome thanks for the heads up pixel and friends. Happy Turkey day everybody.

For those of you that say it doesn't work, please go to sideshows main page and scroll past all the sales to the code entry area, use it in that window and it should work. If you got the E-mail that's where it told you to redeem it :slap

Y'all should be able to enter codes through the normal means on the front page of the site. I alerted one of our programmers a bit ago and they fixed it right up. I tested myself and was able to add it successfully. Apologies for it not working earlier but it's good to go now. If you experience the issue again just make sure to clear your cache and cookies and try again! Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate!

-SideshowAlex

Just a random heads up. I just got an email from ikea family, looks like all Besta units are 15% off this week. I know a lot of people like using Besta for their displays. I think you need to sign up for ikea family to receive the discount.

I just saw that, I have seriously been waiting 8 months for this (since the "new" Besta's came out), as my build is $1600, so 15% is no small discount at that price!

Also they have been e-mailing $20 off $150 purchase, makes the Besta's a great buy

Y'all should be able to enter codes through the normal means on the front page of the site. I alerted one of our programmers a bit ago and they fixed it right up. I tested myself and was able to add it successfully. Apologies for it not working earlier but it's good to go now. If you experience the issue again just make sure to clear your cache and cookies and try again! Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate!

-SideshowAlex

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Says that code is already added to my account. Odd

Edit: went through the front page and it worked!

QQ7XH56

5.00 code but i can't get it to add.

Awesome! Thanks for the code

(you guys see what I did there? I quoted the code so those just entering the thread don't need to search through pages and pages for it. Just a thought).

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex! I feel bad that someone had to work on Thanksgiving on our account though. Here's wishing you and the rest of the Sideshow family a happy Thanksgiving!

Y'all should be able to enter codes through the normal means on the front page of the site.

It worked in Firefox - I'll have to test with another code later in Safari and Chrome to see if it works. I'm willing to do that to help you guys out. ;)

To Sideshow and everyone in the US, Happy Thanksgiving.

Above is my Canadian Thanksgiving turkey from early October - it's similar to a US bird, so I hope it does the job. ;)
This one was cooked on my Kamado BBQ over indirect heat and smoked with white oak.

Last edited:

QQ7XH56

5.00 code but i can't get it to add.

Arrived a bit late to the party. Thanks for the code evenflow. Free reward points just made my day.

Edit: Ha, just got the email myself.

Back