CRM-114's SideShow, Hot Toys, Vintage Star Wars Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the great comments dudes. I still love all the Vintage Star Wars stuff to. been collecting it so long I slowed down quite a bit, still a few pieces to get there. Those dam Hot Toys, Sideshow and now Custom 1/6 scale figures taking over a lot of $$$ as of late...

Very very nice collection!!! Congrats!!

As a BIG fan of the Dude: Could you tell me, where you got him from???
Is he custom made?

Man...he's awesome looking!! He fits right in there!:)

The Dude is a Custom from a Korean artist Rainman, the paint is by the very talented Josh Small. I'm very glad I was able to get one. A culmination of 6 months plus of waiting to get him together, that's the real fun of finally getting a figure together. Definitely love the Dude.

Last edited:
Really, really nice. Love the mix of packaged toys with displayed pieces...really gives it a nice feel without overwhelming.

A+ work friend.

The Dude is a Custom from a Korean artist Rainman, the paint is by the very talented Josh Small. I'm very glad I was able to get one. A culmination of 6 months plus of waiting to get him together, that's the real fun of finally getting a figure together. Definitely love the Dude.

Awesome!! I thought so that it's custom!:) Wow...only 30 worldwide! I'll definitely look out for him on ebay, although I'm quite sure he's sold out already! Again...congrats!! That is one very special item in your collection!!

Great collection there man. Brings back a lot of memories, as I had 99% of everything you had, all played with of course. Recently sold the last of my loose 12" Kenner Star Wars figures. With all those vintage SW, you could certainly fund the next couple of hundred HT figures. I hope you also have a heck of an insurance policy! Yes I saw the legs as well. You certainly have a very understanding wife/girlfriend...PF in the kitchen...awesome! Good stuff!

A vinyl caped Jawa on card.....very impressive! Don't see to many of those around. Awesome collection

thanks for all the kind words.
I do defiantly have an understanding girlfriend, but she moved in a few years after I bought my place. So technically, it's my placed she moved into a few years ago, and she knew what she was getting into. I'm pretty stubborn. I not so sure it will be the same it the next place we buy together. Hopefully a house so I can have some space to display. She's absolutely into the collectibles though. Rad girl.

Holy Crap I just noticed, are those real DT Luke, Vader and Obi-Wan?

They have all the markings of the real deal(letters and dots). The Kenobi and Luke are defiantly the genuine article from what I can tell.

The Vader has always been suspect to me but it has the proper letter markings but the color a bit off on the saber I think (got him in a collection more than 15 years ago, from someone not exactly sure what they had. I didn't even know until I brought home the box of figures/toys and realized he was the DT saber version.)

Knowing how many are actually reported to be around loose, I'd be surprised if it was the real thing...

So I'll say no on the Vader

thanks for the interest and kind words

Freaking Great Collection you got there... Congrats and thanks for sharing them with us :clap

Back