Crimson Cobra Commander Attendee Edition Today 10AM PT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear where your coming from, but why not?
I agree we were all really pissed when it was announced and said some harsher things, but now its like a good side joke

Why not? Whats the point at this point? I mean everyone knocking it is really just repeating themselves for the sake of hating on it. I guess I've never been of the mindset when it comes to collecting finding hating on something over and over.

What's wrong with liking a Cobra Commander who is red? He isn't exactly like Darth Vader who never changed his outfit. CC wore a variety of different things.

Good point. Actually, something I brought up talking about with Bagels. I can buy this is something he might have worn.

You know what would nip it all in the bud? The moment Sideshow announces another JOE figure that people actually want we'll forget this thing ever existed. But until then... it's what's topical in SSC JOE-land, unfortunately.

I agree folks will move on. The thing is people actually want this figure though. Some of you keep acting like nobody is getting this figure at all. I don't plan on getting every figure in this line so I'm not bound by that but I am getting it cause it looks cool. What's topical or I should say the in thing is to knock the figure. Some of us that like it haven't bothered talking about it cause we'd have a post talking about what we liked about followed by 10 posts of the same knocking it stuff thats been going on.

I'll be ready for tomorrow on non-attendee!!!! :rock :rock :rock

26142_press03-001.jpg

Why not? Whats the point at this point? I mean everyone knocking it is really just repeating themselves for the sake of hating on it. I guess I've never been of the mindset when it comes to collecting finding hating on something over and over.

Good point. Actually, something I brought up talking about with Bagels. I can buy this is something he might have worn.

I agree folks will move on. The thing is people actually want this figure though. Some of you keep acting like nobody is getting this figure at all. I don't plan on getting every figure in this line so I'm not bound by that but I am getting it cause it looks cool. What's topical or I should say the in thing is to knock the figure. Some of us that like it haven't bothered talking about it cause we'd have a post talking about what we liked about followed by 10 posts of the same knocking it stuff thats been going on.

Alot of people are huge Joe fans, so to some this is a travesty. To alot of us is like making a red Vader. Plus, Im personally dissapointed that I dont have a SS Joe to look forward to at the Con.

Alot of people are huge Joe fans, so to some this is a travesty. To alot of us is like making a red Vader. Plus, Im personally dissapointed that I dont have a SS Joe to look forward to at the Con.

Or a pink one.:D Actually the cape is starting to win me over. I may fall to the darkside on this one and preorder. I'M WEAK! SOMEBODY TALK ME OUT OF IT! :lol

I understand being huge joe fans but I think making this a travesty is blowing it out of proportion.

:lecture It's downright comical! :lol

But like I said, as soon as Sideshow announces a new (real) figure in this line, the topic will shift and we'll forget about this little misstep.

But Carl, that means you should love it! You are obsessed with the Comedian aren't you? To the point of playing dress up right?

Now that's down right comical if ya ask me :doh

Love him or hate him, this line is moving at a snails pace. Almost a year and half in, we have 2 figs in hand, 2 on the distant horizon, some lame ass wall and an exclusive that has been highly debated.

CMON SIDESHOW PICK UP THE ^^^^IN PACE

:lecture

as far as i'm concerned though, the line can keep its pace so long as we keep getting quality in hand figures as we have thus far.

Back