Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elektra was far from ugly :dunno. Unless we are talking about the pf.. Yeah that was horrible but the comiquette was very nice.

I am a HUGE G I Joe fan an a HUGE baroness fan, and if this crimson baroness came out looking like the reference photo more I would have bought, I already despise the fabric and glasses, but to me the colors of the red don't look good, luckily I am sitting on 3 baroness' that I can customize myself to get them looking how I think they should be.

I liked your version a lot Spazzy. I really dig Sideshow's version too. Her face is stunning and I like the red. I'm waiting on a member on whether or not they will part with her. She's gorgeous and at 200 ES, you can't go wrong. Your Crimson is ES 1 so you're pretty lucky too. Great work customizing. :)

Well that sold, so I will have at least 2 done, maybe a 3rd to sell again, but will be different since there were a few things he didn't want, like the braid.

Well that sold, so I will have at least 2 done, maybe a 3rd to sell again, but will be different since there were a few things he didn't want, like the braid.

What is this custom u r talking about? Never saw it, and very curious. Can u post or pm a pic?

Elektra was far from ugly :dunno. Unless we are talking about the pf.. Yeah that was horrible but the comiquette was very nice.

I am a HUGE G I Joe fan an a HUGE baroness fan, and if this crimson baroness came out looking like the reference photo more I would have bought, I already despise the fabric and glasses, but to me the colors of the red don't look good, luckily I am sitting on 3 baroness' that I can customize myself to get them looking how I think they should be.

I really liked ALL of the Elektra pieces, especially the PF. I really liked the base. The face sculpt left something to be desired a bit, but as a whole, I really like it.

All in all, we need to remember even with three versions, black and blue and red: Baroness is a stunning sculpt. I would be proud to own either. I feel bad for collectors that got scared and sold her at a loss on ebay thinking that variants would ruin her. Time will tell if the Black or Blue versions go up in value. Her total ES is 3200 which is not that bad. The fact is, she's beautiful, one of Sideshow's best female sculpts, her paint apps were perfect for once, and if I owned one I would proudly display her with other female PFs. I am hoping to land a Crimson soon and will keep her in my collection if I'm lucky to snag one. As for the black or blue version, what is the problem? Lol she looks like a sexy dominatrix (if you're into that sort of thing). :) The max I would pay for Crimson one day way down the road is $650. Maybe more if I were a rich man. There are only 200 of her so you guys are lucky that got one no need to be nasty to one another...

That's funny, and I get it. If it were an edition of 50, it would prolly still sell out in less time than the Crimson did.

Now, I will say that the Crimson has two, maybe three, things going for it...

1. Crimson Guard have been around forever.
2. Baroness looks smoking hot in the Crimson.
3. 200 edition size.

And I'm stoked to have her coming! :D

That's funny, and I get it. If it were an edition of 50, it would prolly still sell out in less time than the Crimson did.

Now, I will say that the Crimson has two, maybe three, things going for it...

1. Crimson Guard have been around forever.
2. Baroness looks smoking hot in the Crimson.
3. 200 edition size.

And I'm stoked to have her coming! :D

:goodpost::exactly: The Baroness sculpt can now be retired and the mold can be broken and soon people can begin to respect how beautiful of a sculpt she really is once again. The Crimson is stunning and the black is amazing too. The Classic is not bad either with the benefit of a lower ES. I think in a couple years people will settle into owning her and she will be respected as a stand alone piece in people's collections just because of her beauty. She's really too beautiful not to be. I would like a Crimson or Black, but of course Crimson is the best imo :peace

Elektra black sells for $650 on ebay these days. But... she's one of the fugliest female sculpts Sideshow has done. People are forgetting Baroness is one of the prettiest female sculpts Sideshow has ever done. Her total es is only 3200. Ivy is 4000 es. And I believe these people hating on Crimson Baroness missed out and are trying to get people to cancel so they can grab one. If any of you want to sells yours to me at retail lol.... I'm waiting. :pray: BTW no where in the history of Sideshow has ANYTHING with an ES of 200 lost its value. Just doesn't happen ever. Name one item from a popular comic franchise with that low an ES that no one wanted or didn't increase in value. *crickets* I would be more worried about that Batman PF with the idiotic 9500 edition size. THAT PF concerns me which is why I never ordered him (even tho nice sculpt on Bats). I don't want to pay money (not to flip) but to have my item be worth less after I buy him because of way too large 9500 ES) LMAO I honestly believe people want anyone who got Crimson Baroness to cancel. I admit, I want people to cancel so I can get one too. But I'm not gonna bash other people and their purchase to make it happen. BTW you don't need any other Joe PF to display her with. She's a beautiful and rare stand alone piece. Unlike fug Elektra. I'm hoping a deal for Baroness Crimson comes through for me. Now you all play nice. Later...:peace

PS And as for Euro Guy with the snippy know-it-all attitude, photos or it didn't happen that you got a Baroness Crimson. No one bashes their own purchase unless they are trolling for attention. Go out and get some fresh air buddy, there's more to life than Sideshow trolling. I mean, if you really didn't care about Baroness and thought she was worthless, wouldn't you just move onto another thread? Lmao.

just "for the record" there are a number of black elektras on ebay asking $400 and change with no takers. She is a beuatiful statue (I own all 3) and I even like the pf (have both) but none are worth a lot of dough.

congrats to everyone who got the red baroness. I white version may make me bite!

just "for the record" there are a number of black elektras on ebay asking $400 and change with no takers. She is a beuatiful statue (I own all 3) and I even like the pf (have both) but none are worth a lot of dough.

congrats to everyone who got the red baroness. I white version may make me bite!

IKR, Photoshop-savvy peeps, get on it! :yess:

:goodpost::exactly: The Baroness sculpt can now be retired and the mold can be broken and soon people can begin to respect how beautiful of a sculpt she really is once again. The Crimson is stunning and the black is amazing too. The Classic is not bad either with the benefit of a lower ES. I think in a couple years people will settle into owning her and she will be respected as a stand alone piece in people's collections just because of her beauty. She's really too beautiful not to be. I would like a Crimson or Black, but of course Crimson is the best imo :peace

:exactly:

I like her crimson costume because it pops and she looks great in it. I think that Sideshow will retire that mold after this. The fact that they only produced 200 pieces is Sideshow's way of acknowledging that people don't want to see more varieties of the same pose. In fairness to Sideshow, they probably thought that since there was a crimson version of Baroness in the original toy version, they had to offer it to collectors. In my opinion, the better way would have been to offer it together with the black version or make it the exclusive. Anyway, I'm happy (personally) that they offered this version because I missed out on the black version but I understand why a lot of people were not happy.

A black Elektra sold for $479.95 recently on ebay. Personally, I won't buy the black version for much more than retail because I don't remember seeing her wearing black in the comics. That's the reason why I only bought the red version. The sculpt for the Elektra comiquette looks great and overall the ES is relatively low (even if you combine all versions). That being said, I had the eyes of my Elektra repainted because I didn't like how Sideshow painted the eyes. The repainted eyes look much better to me and I really love that statue.

Yeah I'm not sure why the comparison keep happening between the two ladies but I realize it's the variants. Factually, Baroness did have three different looks in comics so it fits. People loved the black Baroness outfit PF when it came out and it sold out fast. Sideshow made the variant classic and people dropped her thinking "oh no, she's worthless now--better sell fast!" As I said, she's one of the nicest looking Sideshow females and amazing paint and I think people need to appreciate that again. Regardless, I loved GI Joe as a kid and will keep her as a nice stand alone in ether Red or Black. Low Es will always sell better than retail but I'm not a flipper anyway so don't care. I watched the "Classic" review on youtube and it looked really nice too. I'm sure she'll get the respect she deserves once again soon. :)

Last edited:
I'm not a Joe fan. Didn't get either of the other two versions, and wouldn't know which one is comic/book/movie/cartoon accurate.
Did order this one though - Red Dominatrix looks good to me :).
If anything, will be a good trade item.

Back