Premium Format Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, I was at a local retailer and I saw the Classic Baroness PF...upon further walking into the store, I saw a box of the Baroness Crimson version PF. He would not open it but only allow me to take a picture of it. The box was limited to only 750. Here is a picture of it.

D9AE871B-8DAC-4C72-930A-8BE4382C19BD-892-000000FF5B500B9F_zps801bfb9d.jpg

On another note, the classic Baroness culo area is smooth as hell. They fixed the seams on her suit.

Last edited:
Re: Crimson Baroness PF statue by SSC limited to 750

Must be fake/recast otherwise it would be advertised on thr ssc site.

Did it come out of that "classic version" shipper? I'd say it's a fake.

And doesn't look too flattering in that picture....

I'm just gonna wait for the green version.

Wtf?! I want it but don't know what to think of this? How is this possible? I wonder what's inside?

I bought the baroness statue today, it was the "Classic" version. What is weird is that the back of the box which should go into detail about the Baroness is the picture of the Crimson version. I asked my guy about it and he said that they have not been solicited yet. He buys almost all statues to sell in his shop and should know if they had. I told him to put me down for a Crimson version when they release.

I'm just gonna wait for the green version.

:rotfl:lol THIS. Although the crimson version does look nice. I seriously think they have milked the Baroness sculpt to death now and she needs to finally be retired after the Crimson version. Sideshow is losing it with ES increases because of greed.

i think it is just the box, a sign that a crimson variant will be on the way

the least they can do is change the glasses!!!

looks ok. still the black version still looks the nicest imo.

Pics of the Storm PF in the white costume surfaced before Sideshow released it so there is a precedent. This will probably be a Spook offering.

Okay, I was at a local retailer and I saw the Classic Baroness PF...upon further walking into the store, I saw a box of the Baroness Crimson version PF. He would not open it but only allow me to take a picture of it. The box was limited to only 750. Here is a picture of it.

D9AE871B-8DAC-4C72-930A-8BE4382C19BD-892-000000FF5B500B9F_zps801bfb9d.jpg

On another note, the classic Baroness culo area is smooth as hell. They fixed the seams on her suit.

Before people start screaming "RECAST!" Sideshow did this with the Patient Zero PF, releasing an International Exclusive version and not announcing it.

Before people start screaming "RECAST!" Sideshow did this with the Patient Zero PF, releasing an International Exclusive version and not announcing it.

Exactly, people are WAY too paranoid when it comes to recasts. What PF has EVER been recast that has a fabric component...? None. If it is a PF like Ivy with no fabric that might be easy to recast but this is legit. Still, the Crimson looks not bad but Sideshow really needs to bust the Baroness mold after this is releases. Enough is enough. The black outfit Baroness is far less sought after now than it would have been had they not done these re-issues. It's Elektra all over again. Baroness deserved better than to be milked for cash like this. :gah:

Well then if this is official I may want a red baroness. But couldn't ss have done a new scuplt? Errr..

Back