CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - "RROOOAAAAARRRR".... HULK

any updates on the hulk heads??..i recently received mine and automatically thought of the custom hulk heads!!!...:)

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - More Man of Steel tweaks!

Thanks man.

For your patience my friends and clients....

More tweaks! :panic:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I understand this one is projected for fall/winter, but is there a list for it? I can't find it.:(

Would you ever think about doing a Loki sculpt?, the hot toys sculpt is so pin headed and horrible to look at without the helmet on.

Hulkimaniac Indeed!

Just wanted to say that all of your sculpts are phenomenal. Those Hulk sculpts have me and my buddy drooling. Any idea on what those bad boys are going to cost and when they will be out?

Once again your work is phenomenal! Keep it up!
:hi5:

Wow - thanks for the love all!

No reserve lists. They are pointless as most back out.

All future projects are on hold untill I get a little more caught up.

I just received Hulk tonight. WOW - head comes off easy to those are absolutely a go!

Wow - thanks for the love all!

No reserve lists. They are pointless as most back out.

All future projects are on hold untill I get a little more caught up.

I just received Hulk tonight. WOW - head comes off easy to those are absolutely a go!

Hmmm... strange statement.
Curious then: If there are no lists, what will you new business model be? Are you going to make a bunch of heads and then risk not selling them all? or maybe you make less than the demand and could've sold more than expected. How will you know if there's interest?

Well a lot of what I run start at a minimums of 10 pieces. I think I have a pretty good idea of what sales. I've had a couple of sets under sell but most sell out.

If it's something off the wall then I'll toss it out there to see if there is interest but over all interest lists are pointless IMO if a good chunk back out when the items are up for order.

My model is to release starting at 10 pieces and if demand is there I will increase the release in increments of 5.

I pay for all these castings per cast so I start low and go up if people want them.

Then just to let you know, I'd love to get in on the bat cave Bruce Wayne when and if you do that next run of 5 :) Thanks!

We're going to need your talents about a year from now for a Michael Shannon Zod sculpt that's isn't as extreme as what HT is giving us :wink1:

I'm also pretty dang excited to hear that news, I was thinking of skipping Zod because of that sculpt. Love the character but I just can't take the face on the figure seriously.

Back