CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

How about a beanieless version? Might be cool to buy our own fabric beanies to put on the sculpt.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - Prop scanned BB Cowl coming your way in 1:

Releasing tomorrow. 1st mask Spidey!

535921_554762701223885_409559363_n.jpg

fantastic texture work dude!! I would love to hear how you made such an even texture - what techniques did you use?

Thanks guys.

Sean - oh it only took 878 trys to finally get it to work :lol

Made polygroups by masking it in pieces by the seams then UV mastered by polygroups. Then while using surface noise I applyed to the UV instead of 3D.

What keep kicking me around was that for some reason I had to make it a "Make 3D Polymesh" to get it to apply correctly.

THEN I had to export it as a OBJ to be able to use it with any other subtools.

I'm sure there is a better way but those are the hoops I had to jump through.

You should make a Daniel Craig sculpt! we needs one!!

Yes - there will be a small post under them attaching them to the cowl that will act as a place to "hang" the cape.

Great! Thanks for the small details that would go a long way.

You should make a Daniel Craig sculpt! we needs one!!

+1

ohhh boy! :panic::panic::panic:

Hey Creg did you send out those Patrick Batemans?

Picking them up tonight from my caster. He got backed up. Wife will be doing labels and packaging tomorrow! :yess:

That beanie is removable? That's pretty cool.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - 1st mask AMZ Spidey and 1st Night Bats Ski

Thanks - No Bats love huh :lol

Well - here is Spidey's accessory.

Props to... well - the props forum for the shooter model - I made it more printer friendly and created the band.

AMSM+WS1.jpg

AMSM+WS2.jpg

AMSM+WS3.jpg

AMSM+WS4.jpg

AMSM+WS5.jpg

I missed this the first time! fantastic work mate - and great idea - you should post this in the interest section!!

Spidey gadget looking GREAT as well - man you have come along spades in zbrush :)

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - 1st mask AMZ Spidey and 1st Night Bats Ski

Man, these are all amazing.
I hope I can get enough funds when these becomes available.

Especially interested in the Spidey :wink1:.

Awesome... Definitely down for the Spidey mask and shooters.
-Ron

never cease to amaze with this 3D sculpting man! those webshooters are sick

Both masks look incredible!:clap:clap

Back