creepshow figures..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Thanks for the ride Lady!" :lol :lol Yeah, Gordy would be great. but I wouldn't want him to look like the grinch or something.

yeah me either, i think a cool stephen king sculpt with a goofy expression with mayb a small bit of green goin up his neck onto part of his face.

Its a toss up for me. I really like the idea of chief woodenhead with bldy scalp but Gordy would be cool too. Gordy would have to be done just right tho. otherwise he ends up just looking like King with a bit of green. And tho. King is strange looking on his own I don't consider him a Horror figure on his own.

Its a toss up for me. I really like the idea of chief woodenhead with bldy scalp but Gordy would be cool too. Gordy would have to be done just right tho. otherwise he ends up just looking like King with a bit of green. And tho. King is strange looking on his own I don't consider him a Horror figure on his own.

Kings sorta a master of horror though so it'd be cool to have him but I can see why we didn't do one. He's not more important than Chief Woodenhead or a Hitcher :D

my vots for hitcher guys. i gota say i love all the cs storys and would love a fig frm each but the hitcher scared the hell outa me as a kid, so to have a cool bloodied hitcher in his bloody yellow outfit and hat holding his sign on my shelf would be so cool.

i go for:
1- hitcher
2-old chief woodenhead
3-jordy verill/s king

I have to agree with Morbach. I really want a Chief woodenhead first. If I can't have a crate monster that is. :D But then it would be Hitcher.

Back