creepshow figures..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we should try and see if theres anyone on this board who would be intersted in doing these as a custom commission maybe find out which ones are most wanted then see if there is a sculptor that could pull it off for us. I really want a crate monster. what do you all think?

yeah im def up for that! not sure who or what we could do 1st. i guess a crate monster would be more of a sculpted piece rather than a 1/6 figure.

we should try and see if theres anyone on this board who would be intersted in doing these as a custom commission maybe find out which ones are most wanted then see if there is a sculptor that could pull it off for us. I really want a crate monster. what do you all think?

I would be interested in doing some 1/6th scale heads and maybe outfits but it will have to wait till I get the Pennywise out of the way ;)

nice pinkertonfx. how far along is pennywise?? and i guess we will have to decide which character frm creepshow would be easiest to start with, sculptor and clothing wise.

how about a hitcher?

Im about 1/2 way done with the Pennywise face... Once I find fabrics and figure out the final design of the outfit it will only take a few days... But I have to get to that point ;)

The hitcher sounds awesome! I think taking him to his nearly end vision would be great!
Also Nate from Fathers Day would just be a cool classic zombie!

Im about 1/2 way done with the Pennywise face... Once I find fabrics and figure out the final design of the outfit it will only take a few days... But I have to get to that point ;)

The hitcher sounds awesome! I think taking him to his nearly end vision would be great!
Also Nate from Fathers Day would just be a cool classic zombie!

Yeah i was thinking a cool sculpted hitcher in his yellow outfit would look cool, all bloodied up etc. and yeah fathers day sounds cool.

but heres an ultimate one...how about stephen king from 'the lonesome death of jordy verrill?? a cool king sculpt would rock. dress him in a chequered shirt with overalls, cool.

or lesley neilson from something to tide you over.

I have a question in at the commission forum about how to go about doing this. So when Dave gets back to me I will let you know. Just let me know Pinkertonfx if you really want to do it for sure.

don't know if you have seen this guy or not over at death studios mask makers
Feeding_frenzy_cratebeast.jpg

Personnally I'd like a Nate and the skeleton at the window

Yeah lets do these figures :lol I have a custom in mind I'm going to make myself that I won't need to do alot of sculpting on, just modding a figure. It's a secret though :D It'll take me a while but when it gets done I'll post pics. Hmmmmm I want some birthday cake :D

"Thanks for the ride Lady!" :lol :lol Yeah, Gordy would be great. but I wouldn't want him to look like the grinch or something.

Back