creepshow figures..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this would be awsome!

and i always 'the hitcher' from cs 2, it always scared the hell out of me as a kid. i remember watching it later one night at my aunts house in the dark, and it scared me to death lol.

the hitcher is a fantasic story!! :rock :rock I'd get the zombie guy and girl from that one with lesley Nielson. I can't think of the name of that story. But if they did the guy and girl all zombied out and covered in seaweed how sweet would that be? :D

the hitcher is a fantasic story!! :rock :rock I'd get the zombie guy and girl from that one with lesley Nielson. I can't think of the name of that story. But if they did the guy and girl all zombied out and covered in seaweed how sweet would that be? :D

that story is actually called 'something to tide you over' morbach, and the guy zombie is infact ted danson aint it. it is a cool story. its hard to choose 1 as there all good. so a set of figs frm each 1 would rock, altho as said b4 a fig of the raft would be hardest i think.

all i can think of is doing one of the teenagers on the raft with burned skin and part of the raft as a base.

that story is actually called 'something to tide you over' morbach, and the guy zombie is infact ted danson aint it. it is a cool story. its hard to choose 1 as there all good. so a set of figs frm each 1 would rock, altho as said b4 a fig of the raft would be hardest i think.

all i can think of is doing one of the teenagers on the raft with burned skin and part of the raft as a base.

that's be awesome!!! I want a Chief Woodenhead bad :lol to be able to pose him with his knife and a scalp would be awesome :D

that's be awesome!!! I want a Chief Woodenhead bad :lol to be able to pose him with his knife and a scalp would be awesome :D

yeah chief woodenhead would be cool, and yeah a scalp would be cool as an accesorie, or maybe a decapitated head of the guy with the long black hair whos obsessed with his hair.

I would be all over a Fluffy and his crate. He has to come with Adrienne Barbeau to eat, though.:lol

Also, howabout the inspiration for Creepshow and give us a decent Cryptkeeper from Tales from the Crypt in 1/8 scale.:chew

Your wish is my command!
IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5295.jpg

I had met a guy at a chiller theatre convention a few years back at one of the dealer tables. He had a fluffy on his table for sale but by the time I got there he was already holding it for someone. He told me that he made this kit with Tom Savinis approval and he even had pics of them together and a signed certificate of authenticity for it. But it was out of print and that the one he was selling was from his private collection. But when he seen how crazy I was for the piece he gave me his number and told me to contact him in 2 weeks and he would make me a fresh one for me.

Low and behold 2 weeks later I was taking a drive up to the Bronx to get my piece! Im not sure how big it is in measurement but its gotta be at least 20 inches tall standing on the crate. The pics I posted dont do the piece justice. I tried to take pics without the flash but they didnt come out well.

wow awsome story, your very lucky mate! and like morbach, im also very envious!! id love 1 of those! that would make an awsome figure tho i think in the style of necas cult classics

I had met a guy at a chiller theatre convention a few years back at one of the dealer tables. He had a fluffy on his table for sale but by the time I got there he was already holding it for someone. He told me that he made this kit with Tom Savinis approval and he even had pics of them together and a signed certificate of authenticity for it. But it was out of print and that the one he was selling was from his private collection. But when he seen how crazy I was for the piece he gave me his number and told me to contact him in 2 weeks and he would make me a fresh one for me.

Low and behold 2 weeks later I was taking a drive up to the Bronx to get my piece! Im not sure how big it is in measurement but its gotta be at least 20 inches tall standing on the crate. The pics I posted dont do the piece justice. I tried to take pics without the flash but they didnt come out well.

I actually have plans on making a figure from the 1st creepshow movie :naughty I'm not going to say what story or what character but the figure and it's stand are going to be awesome :D I'll be sure to post pics when I get it done. It's way in the future though :D

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I really do love this statue and the movie in general. It is also my first and oldest piece in my collection so it has alot of sentimental value to me. I would love to come across a Nate one day. That would be awesome!!!

I only liked the episodes from creepshow 2. Old Chief Woodenhead would be awesome and so would a dio of the raft, etc. That would just make my day. I first saw these when I was really little, and I always loved...LOVED them!

"Don't tip the raft baby, don't tip the raft"

"Thanks for the ride lady"

Haha, that is what comes to my mind first when thinking of these.

i love both cs1 and 2, my fave episode from cs2 is the hitcher i think.

I only liked the episodes from creepshow 2. Old Chief Woodenhead would be awesome and so would a dio of the raft, etc. That would just make my day. I first saw these when I was really little, and I always loved...LOVED them!

"Don't tip the raft baby, don't tip the raft"

"Thanks for the ride lady"

Haha, that is what comes to my mind first when thinking of these.

i love both cs1 and 2, my fave episode from cs2 is the hitcher i think.

The Hitcher was great! I'm going to get a shirt of that. I wanted one of Chief Woodenhead but they don't have them. The shirt is the Hitcher holding up the "thanks for the ride lady" sign. It's sweet. :D

yeah i have that tshirt. a guy called ben who has his own tshirt company called fright rags does it. hes done a load of awsome shirts. i got an email off him 2day with a link to some kick ass brand new designs which are guna be released next month. theres another creepshow story hes done, cant wait for it!! it looks badass!! i own more than 20 of his horror shirts. and the service he provides his perfect! i ordered 6 tees one friday and it arrived the tuesday morn from new york, and im in the uk!

The Hitcher was great! I'm going to get a shirt of that. I wanted one of Chief Woodenhead but they don't have them. The shirt is the Hitcher holding up the "thanks for the ride lady" sign. It's sweet. :D

yeah i have that tshirt. a guy called ben who has his own tshirt company called fright rags does it. hes done a load of awsome shirts. i got an email off him 2day with a link to some kick ass brand new designs which are guna be released next month. theres another creepshow story hes done, cant wait for it!! it looks badass!! i own more than 20 of his horror shirts. and the service he provides his perfect! i ordered 6 tees one friday and it arrived the tuesday morn from new york, and im in the uk!

damn!! that's good service! the place I get some of my shirts from is rotten cotten. They have all kinds of underground horror shirts :D they have a shirt of the Blind Preist from that 70's movie The Sentinel. I have to get that. They also have a Phantasm shirt I have to get. :D

yeah i been looking at the rotten cotton shirts, theres a few i want, i wanna get the chop top bbq shirt ahah.

but yeah check out the fright rags ones, there awsome. def worth it. he does alot of 10 and 15% off deals with the newsletter too.

yeah i been looking at the rotten cotton shirts, theres a few i want, i wanna get the chop top bbq shirt ahah.

but yeah check out the fright rags ones, there awsome. def worth it. he does alot of 10 and 15% off deals with the newsletter too.

yeah I will :D is that the name? Frightrags?

Back