Creature SSE pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#53 just showed up. Just 1 off the production year of 1954 .... #54 wouldve been cool.

Cant open to inspect/take pics til later tonite ...

I got mine today. I don't think it deserves the crap it is getting on this thread. I only have one other SSE (The Bride) but this one looks great with it. Somehow, I wasn't expecting this PF to be as big as it is. I'm not really a creature fan either, but the pose for this one was just too dynamic to pass up.

I'm glad I got the SSE. I think some will be sad they passed on it the FIVE DAYS it was up for pre-order. :whip

opened mine.

dots on face bother me, but the pose helps make it less of a factor.
Speakin of the pose Ive hated since day 1. In person I actually like it. No problem with it anymore at all.
Base could use a wider range of greys to give the pieces a little more separation.

Have to put some time aside to take pics of all the SSE UniMonsters together sometiem soon ... :monkey1

From the nice pics already posted, I can say this piece does not photograph as well as it looks in person. I took a few pics and am tossing them out there just for comparisons.
base.jpg

creat2.jpg

creat3.jpg

creat.jpg

creat5.jpg

Just showing the color so you can get an idea about how it looks with my camera

From the nice pics already posted, I can say this piece does not photograph as well as it looks in person. I took a few pics and am tossing them out there just for comparisons.
base.jpg

creat5.jpg

Just showing the color so you can get an idea about how it looks with my camera

Wow. Am I ever convinced that Color is the way to go. SSE is:yuck:yuck:yuck:Flush
to me.

I just found out one of the UPS drivers is a Sideshow fan. He missed us but left his cell number to call him. We called and after he was done with his route he dropped off my Indy and Creature PF's. Got number #93 for the creature.

That is awesome. My Orkin guy is an SS fan, he always asks to look at the new things in my collection everytime he comes to spray. :lol

Regardless of what people think of the SSE Creature you can't beat the Charm of the Ol Black and White Movie Collectibles :banana

I second that. Sure, I am not denying that the Color Creature looks great. And if I had the cash I would buy both. But I like the look/feel that having a couple of B&W statues gives to my room. I also have the Bride and Frank SSE PF, plus I also have the Lurtz PF, and a Darth Maul PF, the Morgul Lord Statue plus a couple of Bond 12" figures.

and I can't wait to get my Uruk-Hai Beserker Ex. PF next year too....:banana

So, yeah, B&W all the way!:lol

I dunno. I like me some black and white movies and stills, but I loves me some color monster toys and statues. Kudos to all you SSE fans that are scoring this season though. Happy Holidays.:peace

Back