Creature From the Black Lagoon - Silver Screen PF (Question regarding eBay Listing)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then you have to check out the box they are showing, which is actually of the Creature bust, of which they made 400. Something is just not right with the seller's facts. There are 1500 color pf's, 100 SSE pf's, and 400 busts in color. Who knows?!?!?

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Word of advice. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY who puts "VERY TRUSTWORTHY SELLER!!!!!" in for the subcategory for their listing title should be avoided like a contagious leper!

Last edited:
:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol Word of advice. Anybody, and I mean ANYBODY who puts "VERY TRUSTWORTHY SELLER!!!!!" in for the subcategory for their listing title should be avoided like a contagious leper!

I was going to say the EXACT same thing! :lol

Let's just sum up what we have:

1) A seller who needs to tout their own trustworthiness - strike 1
2) Claiming to have an edition number that is outside the range of what was actually produced for the Creature SSE PF - strike 2
3 ) A photo of a box for a completely different product, and that is the only real photo in the auction - strike 3

To this seller - YER OUT!

Let's just sum up what we have:

1) A seller who needs to tout their own trustworthiness - strike 1
2) Claiming to have an edition number that is outside the range of what was actually produced for the Creature SSE PF - strike 2
3 ) A photo of a box for a completely different product, and that is the only real photo in the auction - strike 3

To this seller - YER OUT!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

And still no answers to the questions I asked the seller yesterday....

I WOULD NOT bid on this tool's auction.

Seller has a solid reputation.

But methinks he would be better relisting this considering all the mistakes.

I also dislike poor communication. So a pass from me.

Sad to say, but the dope who screwed up his auction description was me. :google:slap

I was in a rush when I posted it. I put the wrong picture in and then got the edition number from looking at that incorrect picture. :confused:

Someone did end up buying it and maybe I could have gotten more bids if I didn't screw up the description.

I just wanted to say sorry to any of you who might have bid and was turned off by my mistakes. I would have been skeptical too if I were in your shoes.

But the person who did bid will be getting a new Sideshow PF Silver Screen Creature statue as stated. It shipped today. The actual edition number was 42 of 100.

Back