• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale : Deadpool PF EX, Mouser - New Price 7/28/16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotDolls

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all!

I am reluctantly selling off some Hot Toys and Sideshow statues. I haven’t sold much on the board, but I have been selling for years on eBay and have 100% seller rating with nearly 200 reviews. My user name is “mrspiggles”, please feel free to PM me for conformation.

Unless otherwise specifically stated all items were displayed, but are mint condition, and come in original packaging and ship in original shipper box. I only ship to the US. Prices do not include shipping; I will give a quote for specific destinations. I will provide extensive photographs and do very thorough inspections of all items upon request. For the more expensive items for sale, I will only sell to buyers who have a solid transaction history.

I attempted to price these based on ones which have recently sold, but had trouble finding records for some – so I priced them on the high side to be safe, but please feel free to make a reasonable offer!

I will try to respond promptly to all messages, but my wife and I are expecting any day now (hence the selling), so I may potentially be delayed with replying and shipping. Thank you!

Sideshow Exclusive Mouser Comiquette (minor missing spot of paint on “tooth”) - $225
Sideshow Deadpool Premium Format Exclusive (small paint chip on stump for switch out hand, not visible when hand is in place) - $1050

Sideshow Venom Premium Format Reg (has small paint chip on middle right finger claw) - SOLD
Sideshow Exclusive Hulk Comiquette - SOLD
Sideshow Exclusive Donatello Comiquette (tiny dot of miscolored paint on ex bandana) - SOLD
Sideshow Exclusive Michelangelo Comiquette - SOLD
Sideshow Exclusive Raphael Comiquette - SOLD
Sideshow Exclusive Leonardo Comiquette - SOLD

Although I mostly looking to sell, I am willing to entertain (partial) trades for the Apocalypse PF (reg) and maybe a really good deal for the Poison Ivy Green with Envy PF.

Last edited:
Re: For Sale : Sideshow Ninja Turtles EX, Hulk Comiquette EX

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM'ed. Thx.

Great Seller Folks!

Back