Creature From The Black Lagoon...a Long Overdue Premium Format Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister posts in the first person . . .:emperor
So do the majority of posters on this board. :D

Bannister, in fact, responded in both the third and first person — he's obviously quite confused and possibly suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. :lol

:lecture First person is "I," "me" (singular) and "we," "us" (plural); Second person is "you" (singular and plural); Third person is "he/she/it," "him/her/it" (singular) and "'they," "them" (plural). :lecture

But back to the Gill Man, this is what I hope to see in 1:4-scale:

cftblkitrd6.jpg

Feel free to use this old banner in your campaign (no hot-linking!):

cftblle8.jpg

So do the majority of posters on this board. :D

Bannister, in fact, responded in both the third and first person — he's obviously quite confused and possibly suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. :lol

:lecture First person is "I," "me" (singular) and "we," "us" (plural); Second person is "you" (singular and plural); Third person is "he/she/it," "him/her/it" (singular) and "'they," "them" (plural). :lecture

But back to the Gill Man, this is what I hope to see in 1:4-scale:

cftblkitrd6.jpg

Feel free to use this old banner in your campaign (no hot-linking!):

cftblle8.jpg

That model is quite good. I could go for a swimming pose or a standing. BTW, I wouldn't know how to "hotlink" if my life depended on it, so you're quite safe. LOL!:D

When answering this question SSC was very cryptic but made reference to the future.....I think that the Creature PF has a very good shot this year.

yeah it seems when SS has been asked face to face about a Creature PF, theres no secret anymore that one will undoubtedly be released.

I think the queston is when.

honestly I still think its no time soon.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see the 1:1 bust before the PF with this guy

If there is going to be an annoucement for the Creature, where will it be placed? On the new Product annoucemnet page their are no question marks there where it looks like they would place it. Or for that matter the only chance of a new Universal Monster to me looks like it would have to be a 12 inch figure. Am I missing something here?:monkey2

I'd love to have a Creature PF. Having him hold the girl would be both iconic and a great way to incorporate mixed media. A few years back I saw it in an old theater re-releasing it in 3D. My eyes hurt like hell at the end but I had a blast watching the film and hearing the audience cheering for the creature and booing the human characters. :D

you guys realize a 1/4 scale Creature holding a 1/4 scale woman would probably be $450-$600ish right?
Although I would still buy one... :monkey1

If there is going to be an annoucement for the Creature, where will it be placed? On the new Product annoucemnet page their are no question marks there where it looks like they would place it. Or for that matter the only chance of a new Universal Monster to me looks like it would have to be a 12 inch figure. Am I missing something here?:monkey2

No, you're not missing anything. Not talking about Spooktacular per se...just want a Cretaure PF announced sometime soon.:D

Oh boy is THIS thing overdue. Great movie and design. I think he deserves something awesome like a PF.

Oh boy is THIS thing overdue. Great movie and design. I think he deserves something awesome like a PF.

We know they are working on it... they have hinted at it for the last couple of years during official chats and finally came right out and said it is in the works but couldn't be any more specific! It is only a matter of time... :D

As much as I'd like to see a PF Creature, I feel a Mask of the Red Death Phantom is a Longer overdue figure. That ouftit just begs for the PF treatment. I imagine a Creature would be more like the Mummy and just be a Manaquite (statue) than a PF.

They could get really creative if they went with a swimming pose!

Back