Creature From The Black Lagoon...a Long Overdue Premium Format Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect premium format figures, but a Creech PF I must possess! He is easily my favorite classic monster!

Anton Phibes: Classic Monsters Cafe? Damn, I can't believe I missed that while I was there 6 or 7 years ago!

I don't collect premium format figures, but a Creech PF I must possess! He is easily my favorite classic monster!

Anton Phibes: Classic Monsters Cafe? Damn, I can't believe I missed that while I was there 6 or 7 years ago!

The atmosphere there is cool. I especially like the Creature, Mummy and Frankenstein busts they had there. Three life size full figures also. Wolfman, Frankenstein, and Creech again. Plus, each section you sit in is done up like one of the films. In the Creature section, they have a life preserver and part of the Rita, as well as a painted mural of the movie poster. Here is a link to check out the cafe:

https://creepyclassics.com/scripts/...sics.com&cartid=34371021162&FILE=/cccafe.html

Now all they need to do is get some Sideshow stuff in the place!!!!:D:D:D

I hope the Creature is up for pre-order this week!!!!

Back