Creature From The Black Lagoon...a Long Overdue Premium Format Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, all I did was request that an exclusive not be produced in the Uni-Monsters line. A subject which you brought up in your initial thread. I was done. You chose to entice me to explain. So I did. Then someone else decided to jump on board. I then tried to bring this thread back on track. Are you another bubble dweller? Calling a kettle black. Sheesh. :lol

But are you ready for some Creature..Creecher? Are you ready? While I am no bubble dweller, living in the US doesn't entitle me to an exclusive...I've missed plenty. But what I really want to know is ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CREATURE PF???? If so, give some input on sculpt, pose, etc. and begin bombarding the Sideshow staff with requests for him like you and all the other Kurganites did for a Medieval Kurgan. C'mon Sideshow Where's our Creature!!!!!!!??????

Something like this, maybe?
creature_from_the_black_lagoon.jpg

Yes that's it! :duff

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CREATURE PF????

I am bummed by your reckless finger point earlier, so I'll say this. There have been so many threads about wanting a PF Creature, that this could almost be considered spamming. We know its on the table, when will it arrive is totally up to the expertise of Sideshow, whether they string us along to the end, when it becomes the final PF in the series, or whether they consider it beneficial to roll out next week. They have their reasons and strategies. We all agree we want one don't we? Even collectors not into Uni Monsters want this one. Bringing it up again, in yet another thread just adds to everyones frustration.

As to pose. This is something like I expect to see.
ss-Creaturefigure.jpg

I'm not going on any campaign to bombard Sideshow. Their word that, they have had it on the boiler for years now, is good enough for me. I have money saved for when it is announced. I AM READY.

IF CREECH IS READY .....I'M READY !!!!!

BRING IT ON SIDESHOW !!!!!!!

I am bummed by your reckless finger point earlier, so I'll say this. There have been so many threads about wanting a PF Creature, that this could almost be considered spamming. We know its on the table, when will it arrive is totally up to the expertise of Sideshow, whether they string us along to the end, when it becomes the final PF in the series, or whether they consider it beneficial to roll out next week. They have their reasons and strategies. We all agree we want one don't we? Even collectors not into Uni Monsters want this one. Bringing it up again, in yet another thread just adds to everyones frustration.

As to pose. This is something like I expect to see.
ss-Creaturefigure.jpg

I'm not going on any campaign to bombard Sideshow. Their word that, they have had it on the boiler for years now, is good enough for me. I have money saved for when it is announced. I AM READY.

If this is considered spamming, I am sure that a mod will shut it down soon. That's too bad you're bummed by my "reckless finger point" and cannot seem to let that go. Take a look at your statement though. I was just as bummed by your less than subtle "request" to be silent concerning my passing wish for a Werewolf of London PF w/ interchageable head and hands as an exclusive, with absolutely no explanation and no input on the topic at all. Kind of like how you're basically trying to tell me to shut up now by accusing me of spamming.

I can't help it you live outside of the US, or that it causes you problems. You're obviously annoyed about it. Take it up with Sideshow. Maybe they'll listen, maybe they won't. To suggest that everyone who lives in the States is suddenly able to get every piece that SSC offers as an exclusive simply because they live here is not true.

As for the seriousness of a campaign to get a Creature to the table faster... it was a joke. Apparently everyone else is allowed to joke on this board. Yet let someone who doesn't belong to a specific "clique" do it and it's a cardinal sin. I don't seriously expect anything from you... because we don't know each other. Fan input is supposedly important to SSC. That's why they actually visit this board. To see what people are most anticipating. If people stop talking about a Creature, maybe they'll just keep putting it off. So, yeah I am ready for some Creature and if that too offends your sensibilities I'd love to say I apologize...but I don't. Anymore than you do for your views.

fascism-799165.jpg

Is this a thread about soup?

180px-Sein_soup_nazi.jpg

So what if the thread was derailed, it happens.
Your poor precious baby. You gave it life, now you want it to attach itself to your apron. Sorry to burst your bubble.
_702507_dotcom.jpg

Once born it has a life of its own. There's a world out there.

head_up_arse.jpg

I don't know how you type to post, but keep talking, in that position you should be able to blow enough hot air up your own ....

This thread aint going to get the PF Creature any faster, no matter how overdue you believe it to be.

I actually read this whole thread... seriously. I surprised myself by doing it, but i was really bored. However, i can't figure out what you guys are arguing about...

I support a Creature PF!

I support an SSE Creature PF!

I support creecher! :rotfl

I support Bannister getting 2 SSE Creature PF's for flipping purposes. :monkey5 :monkey3

I will have Sideshow Creature PF's by any means necessary. If that means eBay because I missed the pre-order, they will be mine!!!

I agree with The Mike. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would be very happy with a 1/4 PF Creature done the same way as the 12" version.

I agree with The Mike. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I would be very happy with a 1/4 PF Creature done the same way as the 12" version.

and I always agree with statements like this....:D

I support Bannister getting 2 SSE Creature PF's for flipping purposes. :monkey5 :monkey3

:nono:nono:nono
Bannister follows Sideshow's rules. The only way I would get two would be if someone were foolish enough to sell me one for retail.:lol:lol:lol

I want a Creature PF in color, and I could care less about the movie.

It is just a fantastic and classing looking monster/creature, and is
well worthy of the Sideshow 1/4 scale treatment.

JS

Back