Crazy Owners Samurai Questions Wanted for Interview!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
As some of you know, i have a website that specifically focuses on 1/6 Samurai Figures. ( https://samuraiinonesix.wordpress.com/ ) Over the past few months I have been in contact by a rep from Crazy Owners leading to their release of the 3 Last Samurai sets. I'm going to do an interview for the website regarding Crazy Owners and their Samurai figs. Are their any questions you guys want me to ask him??? Just post what you want to know...

thanks

I will check out that website! Thanks for the link. I guess my question would be:

Any further plans with The Last Samurai? Any chance of Katsumoto or any of the other characters getting done?

Do they plan on using the newer body they developed (like in the Victorian gentleman set) for any future samurai releases instead of the old BBi type body they currently use on them?

Also, any plans for any more armored ninja types?

Thanks!

Boxed figure offerings are nice, but please have them consider a "deluxe" set with a custom head, outfit, and all applicable/appropriate accessories for future offerings because most collectors have access to a variety of bodies.

Perhaps female characters (NOT FEMALE SAMURAIS) to compliment the Samurais with period appropriate outfits & accessories?

"Bootleg" knock off sets of SNAKE EYES, STORM SHADOW, RED NINJAS, NINJA VIPERS, BLACK NINJAS, BUDO, JINX, THE HARD MASTER, & THE SOFT MASTER just piss off Sideshow and placate us manic collectors desperate to pay $ for bootlegs/knocks.

:lol

Back