Crazy Owners Historical Series @ COF-011 宫本武藏 Miyamoto Musashi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Crazy Owners Historical Series @ COF-011 宫本武藏 Miyamoto Musashi

:lol Cool! I'm off today and the image is on my work PC, so tomorrow. :hi5:

No one home but me, chilling watching movies... ROTK Extended Edition down already :rock

Psh. You should be watching the GI Joe boxed set. Someone even had it clearanced for $80.

I can't help but look at your sig and want to see Blondie walking out the door in the middle. :lol

"When a man with .45 meets a man with a sword, the man with the sword's a dead man."

Nice price. I imagine Cotswold will offer it as well.

So awesome, a must buy for me. A wooden sword made from an oar would just put him over the top!

It was on the History Channel, pretty sure it was called Samurai.

That was a pretty good unconventional documentary chronicled by Mark Dacascos. Not stuffy like a lot of the ones I've seen:
https://primetimetv.suite101.com/article.cfm/samurai-on-history-channel

Also be sure to watch the epic Mifune movies, Samurai I, II, & III. It's 5 hours long all together, but thorough. IFC plays Japanese samurai films early Saturdays which is where I saw the Toshiro Mifune samurai movies, so be on the look out for them there.

Ordered. Now Doc Holliday will have some company on the historical badass shelf.

Went ahead and placed my order Viking Playground.

kenslc over at OSW posted some more pics from the crazy owners site:

COF-011-3.jpg

COF-011-4.jpg

COF-011-5.jpg

COF-011-6.jpg

looking nice and due very soon (well already actually according to store-rooms). on a related note, toki-meki.com are releasing another collection of 12 stainless steel sword sets (listed at blister jp):

page-15208.jpg

got mine today. paint is disappointing and the body is horrible (switching mine to a TT soon), but the sculpt is pretty cool as is the outfit. glad they gave us the oar. a few quick snaps:

c383c56b.jpg

c0b0b440.jpg

2db3b663.jpg

3ed60c12.jpg

db033926.jpg

Congrats ES! Figure looks good. But this one definitely needs a body swap.

thanks man :rock and yeah, just look at that neck :monkey4 might even go for the TTL body, with the sculpted neck (like the HT goemon fig). i'll have to remove the neck from the head to do that though.

Back