Crazy idea for 1/6 hall of armor to make it better!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi Adrian

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Freaks,

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this.

Last night I had a crazy idea. I just assembled my 1/6 hall of armor and just hate the holo stickers!!!So i was thinking why not laser cutting the line work onto the front or back of the plexiglass. I am going to scan the sheets that came attached and then make the files so that the lines can be etched.

I am happy to share the files or even price out a set to make. I think this might look sweet. I will start with the original six and then start making them for more suits. I have the phyton and midas so those will be next.

happy to hear everyones feedback. maybe you have tried this before or maybe we can vote on who to create a holo overlay for next.

thanks all and happy holidays!.

a

I will keep everyone posted. I am starting with one first scanning and then creating the line work. I spent sometime looking at the lines. I might make them slightly simpler to not let too many lines overlap. Thanks for the support!

Great idea. Just saw the Tanked episode where they do a laser cut (in glass or acrylic), etched sign for Flanigan's restaurant owner in the middle of the tank that's back lit by LED's and it came out amazing. If yours looks anything like that it's going to rule. :rock

Back