crazy girlfriends destroys star wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, its been shared twice already. Once originally and then I reposted it by accident. Its been proven that its a fake, the collector was in on it and it was a creative way to handle a Sideshow mandated destroy for a replacement.

HA_HA_GUY.jpg

I see you browse 4chan too my friend :)

It's quite old, AND it's a guy from here on the forum I beleive.

In addition, it's faked, the figure was busted and needed to be destroyed for replacement. the owner was the camerman. go look up the second video.
:D

It's like Hooper X said in Chasing Amy. "Men need to believe they are Marco ^^^^^king polo when it comes to sex,There ain't nothing new under the sun, and everything has been done long before you got there", or something to that effect.

Thats kind of how I feel when I post something on this board, I'm usually a day late and a dollar behind. anyway I thought it was funny b/c I know a few women that would do that, don't I Lerath?

... TO continue with the 4chan references, You lost me.

Still, i agree It's still funny.

Allthough, I can't say I know any women who would do that to someone, and TBQH, I think that's a good thing.

can you say X-girl friend, on the other hand if your womans not happy your not happy, enough Pysch 101, if someone doesn't respect your things then be done with them and move on.

I agree with whoever said there are too many Dark Knight Threads...

"My Joker hasn't arrived yet..."
"Got my Joker today..."
"I am filing a dispute with Paypal..."
:horse

well how many "which should i buy. batpod or tumbler" threads do we need. seriously. at least this one provides entertainment value.

Yeah, seriously. I love the Dark Knight, but the many threads in the other sections just got out of hand. I look forward to the ONE He-Man section we gots going on in the General Collectibles area. :D

Could someone explain the "Sideshow mandated destroy for replacement" ? Are you suppose to mail all the broken parts back to sideshow for proof? Why not just send them the product as it is, whats the logic behind this?

Back