Yoda Hot Toys crazy review by Reel Loud Reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reel Loud Reviews

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello fellow freaks

Mark here from Reel Loud Reviews.

I have just uploaded my latest crazy Hot Toy review for Yoda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5-DkFr2hlo

I’ve been filming some other funny type stuff that’s up on the same channel as well.

There is about 5 other Hot Toy Star Wars reviews there as well. The last one for Rey and BB8 featured chickens, how this new trend of combining livestock with toy reviews didn’t take off is beyond me

I would really appreciate some honest feedback, I’m not precious, so any feedback good or bad is welcome.

If you do like it or any of the other vids any Likes, Subs or comments on the vids would be awesome as its still a fairly new channel.

Thanks again to everyone here for the recent support, you have an amazing community here.

Ha! You're back! I thought they might have locked you up after your last video :)

As bizarre - and entertaining - as ever.

Sadly, you've made me an unhappy collector; I'd missed the whole V1/V2 head paint apps differences in the actual HT thread - and now I'm annoyed because I have the darker version, same as yours :(

This is really poor of HT to make such a vastly different (and far more accurate) looking color, in such a short time. They should have some kind of replacement offer. I'd even buy it again if I would be guaranteed to get the lighter version.

Absolutely crazy and I think it's great! You remind me of Jango Edwards and his folly so good !! Did any question, hot toys figurines have been mistreated or destroyed during the shoot?:lol

Only the figures that had it coming got hurt. One is still crying, I'm going to to lock him up for a while.

Back