Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdcc2012_dcd_figures_43.jpg

sdcc2012_dcd_figures_44.jpg

Harley is the ONLY, and I mean ONLY, saving grace with these new cover girls statues. That Catwoman is butt ugly. What the hell is going on with her torso? Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Is that her old costume under the mallet?

Harley is the only one I want as well, but I will need to see this in hand before I purchase. I'll check my comic shop.

The AmeComi are actually quite well done. Just like the Bishoujo line, they are a different style. Some people like them some not.

The AmeComi are actually quite well done. Just like the Bishoujo line, they are a different style. Some people like them some not.

The only AmeComi that I have ever had was the Duela Dent. Problem was that over time the peg on her base started to bend, and she had a serious lean to her. I ended up selling her off. I heard this is a regular problem with these statues. Anyone else had this problem?

I can't think of anything to buy from DC Collectibles.. Money saved for Sideshow DC stuff :clap:clap

I actually am a big fan of the mini busts by DC Direct. Right now I am building a Justice League set (original 7)... right now I've got 5 of the 7, waiting on getting a good deal for Superman and Flash.

imagefromurl

I know the picture is kinda crummy, took it with my iPhone. But you get the point :wink1:

I actually am a big fan of the mini busts by DC Direct. Right now I am building a Justice League set (original 7)... right now I've got 5 of the 7, waiting on getting a good deal for Superman and Flash.

imagefromurl

I know the picture is kinda crummy, took it with my iPhone. But you get the point :wink1:

yeah, their busts do stand out. Its a shame their don't put the same quality into their current statue line.

Catwoman looks so old. It's sad considering she's supposed to be barely 23 in the New 52. :(

I'm not a big fan of Harley's new design, but her statue is easily the best of the 2nd line. I might pick it up if I ever find it for cheap.

The faces on catwoman and ivy do need a a face lift, but body wise I think there don't need any changes. I'm thinking about selling my catwoman and zatanna and have a payment ready for a superman PF, but I'm still thinking. In this point I just may go all out SS but I've been hearing complaints on the marvel side how the rogue PF came out looking like the joker.

I have a few of the amecomi's and have not had any issues with the pegs, if anything they are always hard to get the statue on them. no lean to mine at all. I can't comment on the Duela Dent since I don't have her.

The only AmeComi that I have ever had was the Duela Dent. Problem was that over time the peg on her base started to bend, and she had a serious lean to her. I ended up selling her off. I heard this is a regular problem with these statues. Anyone else had this problem?

I don't know about anyone else but I'm excited to see Death being made! :yess:

VERTIGO COVER GIRLS: DEATH STATUE

"You get what anybody gets. You get a lifetime."

The Cover Girls line of collectibles statues celebrates Vertigo with this beautiful statue of Death, inspired by the Sandman graphic novels. This is the first time that a Vertigo character has ever graced the Cover Girls line, so order now because, as Death herself would tell you, you only live once!
Measuring approximately 11.5” high x 4.75” wide x 5” deep, his hand-painted, cold-cast porcelain statue is packaged in a 4-color box.

Sculpted By :
Jack Mathews
U.S. Price:
On Sale Date:
February 2013

CvrGrls_Death_1.jpg

CvrGrls_Death_2.jpg

CvrGrls_Death_3.jpg

CvrGrls_Death_2.jpg

I'd remove that charm, and replace it with a much nicer one. Shouldn't be hard to do, and would elevate the piece.

I like Death, but the way her right foot is posed really bugs me.

Back