Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r13.jpg

aww man coming to this thread is blast from the past...reminds how much I enjoyed this line. great pics rising star, she looks awesome!

Ravens box has the new DC logo. The style or art direction of the box does not have the AH art at all. Quite sad really. It fact you wouldn't even know if it was AH at all if they didn't print his name on the box. Starfire was the last AH with his artwork printed on.

DC_CvrGrls_Catwoman.jpg

DC COLLECTIBLES DC COMICS COVER GIRLS: CATWOMAN: DC COMICS – THE NEW 52 STATUE
SCULPTED BY SAM GREENWELL
CATWOMAN STRIKES AGAIN!
Selena scores big in this beautifully designed statue from the DC Comics Cover Girls line of collectables. Featuring her sexy costume from the DC Comics – The New 52. Catwoman is ready to whip the Dark Knight into shape if he tries to stop her!
Statue measures approximately 10.125" inches tall
$99.95 US • On Sale October 24, 2012

Man, what is it with these new Cover Girls statues? The Wonder Woman's face was jacked up, and Catwoman looks... strange. I am disappointed this is the direction the line is going.

DC_CvrGrls_Catwoman.jpg

DC COLLECTIBLES DC COMICS COVER GIRLS: CATWOMAN: DC COMICS – THE NEW 52 STATUE
SCULPTED BY SAM GREENWELL
CATWOMAN STRIKES AGAIN!
Selena scores big in this beautifully designed statue from the DC Comics Cover Girls line of collectables. Featuring her sexy costume from the DC Comics – The New 52. Catwoman is ready to whip the Dark Knight into shape if he tries to stop her!
Statue measures approximately 10.125" inches tall
$99.95 US • On Sale October 24, 2012

Man, what is it with these new Cover Girls statues? The Wonder Woman's face was jacked up, and Catwoman looks... strange. I am disappointed this is the direction the line is going.

Her face looks so off..... I wonder who will buy these Cover Girls statues from DCD nowadays.... They look so ugly compared to the earlier ones that were released back then...

It's weird, because the busts they have solicited recently look great IMO... I have Batgirl on order, and will probably order the new Superman and Wonder Woman busts. I wonder why they don't seem to be capable of translating that to their full size statues.

Back