Statue Cover Girls of the DC Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She came out fugly.... I'm glad I dropped this line of statues... bad thing was I had to sell my collection for about 1/2 the price I bought them for just to get rid of them..

Odd...the ones I sold I got 50 to 100 percent more. Zatanna, Canary and WW. Broke even on powergirl. Still got Ivy, Harmful and love that Catwoman! Will never sell her. A perfect depiction

Odd...the ones I sold I got 50 to 100 percent more. Zatanna, Canary and WW. Broke even on powergirl. Still got Ivy, Harmful and love that Catwoman! Will never sell her. A perfect depiction

Same with me, I sold my Wonder Woman and Zatana for $300+ each and my Harley for over $200. The rest were sold at 25-50% over retail, with only Hawkgirl and Batgirl breaking even on.

I'm actually talking about the New 52 covergirls... Although I'm surprised anyone would spend $300 on a $99 1:7 scale covergirl statue... crazy stuff... I guess they're are some suckers born every min :)

Was probably easier selling the first generation of covergirl statue since DC at that time didn't flood the market like they do now, New 52 Harley is on her 2nd edition release, so your never going to sell used statues anywhere near what you paid for them when DC keeps re-releasing them :(

Does anyone own Huntress? I own most of the Adam Hughes line, and I've picked up Batgirl, Batwoman and Catwoman from the New52 line, but I've had my eye on Huntess. I don't feel like stock pictures ever are an accurate representation of the quality you get heh.

Does anyone own Huntress? I own most of the Adam Hughes line, and I've picked up Batgirl, Batwoman and Catwoman from the New52 line, but I've had my eye on Huntess. I don't feel like stock pictures ever are an accurate representation of the quality you get heh.

I don't own Huntress, but I've seen her in-person at my local comic book store; if you like Batwoman/Batgirl, you'll like Huntress.

Here's a couple of pics I found...

IMG_1516_zps3fa4eaed.jpg

IMG_1433_zpsb3ee58c5.jpg

I own it and love it. The pose is a little strange, but I'm a huge Huntress fan and this is the best representation of her in statue form to date. Need Sideshow to make a 1/4 scale one soon.

I seen her at my LCS and she looks really good. I own the Batgirl from the line and she has good qc. Huntress is in qc wise. I'm just not a big enough fan to add her to my collection but if you do like her qc shouldn't be a problem. In person looks like the pics if not better.

Honestly, the New 52 one; their QC is quite good. I had several and none were a problem.

I think the issue about them is their design or pose (which I loved them all). So if you like how they are, don't worry about QC as they are always well done.

Just got my Ivy. I'm pretty happy with her. There are definitely some angles in which her pose is very awkward looking, but all in all, it's a pretty good statue. Just took a couple of pics, thought I'd post em

photo1_zps62aa8edb.jpg

photo5_zps809b0220.jpg

photo4_zps3ee099de.jpg

Just got my Ivy. I'm pretty happy with her. There are definitely some angles in which her pose is very awkward looking, but all in all, it's a pretty good statue. Just took a couple of pics, thought I'd post em
Congrats! Looks like you got one with better QC (compared to mine that is) :clap
10351886_10154306337220051_5562730859963840311_n.jpg

I don't own Huntress, but I've seen her in-person at my local comic book store; if you like Batwoman/Batgirl, you'll like Huntress.

I own it and love it. The pose is a little strange, but I'm a huge Huntress fan and this is the best representation of her in statue form to date. Need Sideshow to make a 1/4 scale one soon.

I seen her at my LCS and she looks really good. I own the Batgirl from the line and she has good qc. Huntress is in qc wise. I'm just not a big enough fan to add her to my collection but if you do like her qc shouldn't be a problem. In person looks like the pics if not better.

Thank you guys! You gave me just the little push I needed to seek her out :)

Man, it's a shame that she can look cross eyed from a distance, but up close, she looks very good.

Thank you guys! You gave me just the little push I needed to seek her out :)

Man, it's a shame that she can look cross eyed from a distance, but up close, she looks very good.

Yea, that's why I posted some up close pics cause she really looks pretty good. Even the hairline looks better in person than in the pics. I'd say it's a pretty nice statue overall.

Back