Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Court of the dead book today, pretty sizeable with a lot of back story and information on the characters and world, looking forward to giving it a good read.

I read for a few minutes last night and only got through the landscape of Underworld. About to find out about the people now. Very complex and thought out. Nice to finally get a bit of the story we've only been teased at through the statues. They could easily make a movie based on this universe. Very rich and thought out - not to mention visually stunning!

I got my book in the other day , beautiful book Can't wait to read it looks like a lot of neat characters in oh hope to see them in a pf

I just received my book. Here are some quick shots of the artwork.

WP_20160425_13_07_14_Raw_LI_zpsmc5fx655.jpg

The Conclave of Shadows. The Underworld's first line of defense against the Celestial Realm - The constant incursions from Heaven and Hell. This is a clandestine group loyal to the Queen and the Faction of Flesh.

WP_20160425_13_13_47_Raw_LI_zpsa46upp9l.jpg

Vexxesti, a Shroudriever. Part of the Stich Coven, a guild that answers only to Gethsemoni. Vexxesti, is the Queen's greatest shroudriever, who she uses to remake the flesh of fallen mortals.
WP_20160425_13_15_56_Raw_LI_zps7hch9awb.jpg

~200. It's pretty big. Lots to read and to take in. I'm fully enjoying it and man do I wish they'd make a movie now.

Thanks!
Yeah man, I want to buy into this line so bad but I wasn't expecting the price tags to be so high on these. I feel they should all be $100 cheaper. I have added oglievail to my cart so many times and backed out lol.
$600 for an unknown character is hard to swallow.

If you buy the book, you'll get a 10% off sideshow originals coupon, which wouldn't be $100 off anyone but The Reaper, but it's a decent discount. Plus you ought to get a 10% off coupon from that purchase so you could potentially get the whole line for 10% off at least.

In addition to the 10% coupon, I got (I'm assuming everyone else as well), a $25 promo code. It expires in 03/17

Attachments

• Promo code.jpg
    Promo code.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 344
Aside from the codes and coupons, I highly recommend getting this book. They absolutely nailed it. They created a vibrant universe, filled with empathetic and scornful characters. The world in which they live is palpable, and fluid. The tenants by which they live has purpose, creating both chaos and stability, a contradiction to be sure, but they way it is explained, there is balanced in their particular nuance. Not that I needed this to be attached to the statues, but after reading the book, I am even more emotionally invested. I am very much looking forward to the on going comic book in July. Pick this up, guys, you'll love it.

anyone have access to the ebook copy of The Chronicle of the Underworld?
I own the hardcover but would like the ebook for my ereader

I like the Cotd line, buyed Kier yesterday. She is a beatiful statue, I hope they going on with this line in the next few years.

This could be a very cool Anime or Hollywood production, who knows, maybe one time :)

Curious to know if anybody else deciphered the dead script passage from the Chronicle of the Underworld book?

Back