Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for an arbiter of bone announcement. Maybe in a few years.

It was early 2016, now it seems more likely it will be mid-late 2016 for PO. Which implies a late 2017 - early 2018 release at best.

She has a very boring and generic design, the sexy armored female warrior is so cliche, I'm sure the great creative minds over at Sideshow can come up with a more inspired design than a playboy model wearing cosplay, she looks like something ARH studios would come up with not Sideshow.

took the worlds right out of my mouth....

I'm starting to get upset with all the push backs with the court. I pretty have all the statues they have up on preorder and they all have been pushed back at lest 2 months, even the framed art prints have been pushed back... ... I wonder if they are having push backs because they are putting Marvel and DC stuff 1st...

Don't be upset, this happens with most statue releases, except for the DCCollectibles, which seem to come out on time. It only seems long because we tend to discuss them every day at least once when we log into these geek forums. From my understanding things (marvel, DC) don't take precedence once the wheels have been put in motion although that batgirl did seem to get production really fast:).

I'm starting to get upset with all the push backs with the court. I pretty have all the statues they have up on preorder and they all have been pushed back at lest 2 months, even the framed art prints have been pushed back... ... I wonder if they are having push backs because they are putting Marvel and DC stuff 1st...

Don't be upset, this happens with most statue releases, except for the DCCollectibles, which seem to come out on time. It only seems long because we tend to discuss them every day at least once when we log into these geek forums. From my understanding things (marvel, DC) don't take precedence once the wheels have been put in motion although that batgirl did seem to get production really fast:).

Oh yeah batgirl was made over night lol... But I understand i just hate that some are pushed back to 2016 now.... My queen and reaper are lonely

image.jpg

Hmmmmmm originally decided long ago that Death Kier and Queen would be all I need from this collection. The new character doesn't come off as super promising but another lady around Death might not be a bad thing.

It seems they also changed Mortighull- risen reaper general,,, to Mortighull Reaper Captain, image.jpgimage.jpg

His back story is different as well. The rising reaper story said he was build from the remains of DEMITHYLE
(EXALTED REAPER GENERAL) that's why he had two extra arms. This new one doesn't seem to have the same back story but still has the 2 arms... I did like the other reaper. His pose was a little off to me with holding the sword like it was to heavy but he looked sick... Shard looks cool, I wonder if she will be the half human half underworld type of character....

So will mortighull back story will change cuz it said he was build from demithyle ?

That's great news... I'll seriously be down for the two versions if there's a story/progression.

Back