Court of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q1wiYJD.jpg

AXNOUuI.jpg

kyjRCkl.jpg

vbByoj9.jpg

wh5lOv8.jpg

FwuLNlO.jpg

Vd2TVBe.jpg

C7ayxw3.jpg

lGtSylf.jpg

Ib1JjSj.jpg

Death arrived here aswell. Awesome looking figure and his pose is just perfect for the character. Didnt have time for good pictures yet so just a quick one to give an idea of his size next to Kier and Cleopsis. If you are waiting for yours to arrive, this video from sideshow helps assembly of the figure https://youtu.be/yiuDKUgddGs

eaad6939-a837-4d62-b5ba-5d26a3728d4c.jpg

Got my GethSenomi Shaper of Flesh EX -- her beauty and details are just otherworldly and have to be seen in person to be to be fully appreciated -- just leaps and bounds better than the first iteration of Queen of the Dead -- I couldn't recommend this piece enough if you are a COTD fan or just appreciate things of great beauty! :eek:

Attachments

• shaper.jpg
    shaper.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 132
  • shaper2.jpg
    shaper2.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 133
  • shaper4.jpg
    shaper4.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 132
  • shaper3.jpg
    shaper3.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 131
Ordered the Kier: Death's Warbringer Exclusive~! One of the most phenomenal statues ever produced by Sideshow in my opinion :clap

Attachments

• kier.jpg
    kier.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 113
  • kier2.jpg
    kier2.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 114
  • kier3.jpg
    kier3.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 115
  • kier4.jpg
    kier4.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 116
  • kier5.jpg
    kier5.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 115
  • kier0.jpg
    kier0.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 119
Here are my Aspects of Death pcis guys.

Just to add i ended up paying $100 + $51.93 shipping and £34 import fees. So all round it cost me about £150 which i am happy with overall at £50 a mask, i gotta say though if i hadn't had the $50 off i would have been less happy.

I think its an expensive set for anyone out side of the USA with shipping and taxes on top, especially with it not even having an edition size.

I would advise anyone else outside of the USA to try and get them local unless you can get a decent discount like i did.

But like i say a very nice set, great details all over ( espeiclaly chorus of souls ) and they really do add a different flavour to death.

If you only have the regular Death your existing mask will just go on the stand of whichever mask you wish to display so in that regard it's nice to actually have a mask stand for him like Kier, Mortighull etc BUT if you have the EX Death you'll still have a mask without a stand....i really wish they had offered an extra stand to compliment the Death EX.

Anyway on to the pics!

Transcending Vision

ICY1BYH.jpg

ciqcL2K.jpg

wt6rpFC.jpg

2FWuVq4.jpg

H0Ig1Fe.jpg

Chorus of Souls

As soon as i saw Death wearing this in the comic book i knew i had to have it and it is the one i will be displaying.

Kdny4hZ.jpg

GM34QRQ.jpg

LdEWymt.jpg

4aXdOWJ.jpg

62k8Qk5.jpg

yrycpj4.jpg

53h2G1m.jpg

symwOLw.jpg

Tkl7hHY.jpg

ljgQXkt.jpg

MWLym4E.jpg

Gonna film the review tonight and will link it tomorrow if all goes well. Theres a tone of detail on the stands too, so i'll break them down and show them off more on video.

just modified the Ossein Unity mask to make it attachable onto the face. lol.
10.JPG

So, I follow Kat Sapene on Instagram and she shared a post of court of the dead pieces that she's painted. There was a new female figure (I think her name was enchantress?). She looked like a spirit faction character, pretty cool with some magic coming from her hands

is a new boxed 1. version Kier worth 450 bucks ?
a local seller made me an offer, always wanted that statue, but im not sure about the price, since most of the statues in this line dropped really hard price wise on the after marked

Back