• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
I bought these planning to display them and never got to removing her from the box. I think I am going to stick to comic inspired PFs.

1.) Kier Premium Format (Never removed or displayed, box opened to inspect for damage)- SOLD
2.) Kier: Call of the Forsaken Valkyrie art print (still sealed, never removed)- SOLD
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...rsaken-valkyrie-sideshow-collectibles-500266/

Please read:
*I am open to offers, but do not waste my time sending me jackass lowball offers; I will probably reply with a jackass response.
*We split the paypal fee (no one likes paying it)
*Shipping in the US is by FedEX with signature requirement.
*International shipping only if you agree to pay via Western Union (unless you have plenty of board feedback). Sorry, too many problems with international buyers. If you want me to lower the value because of taxes, I MUST receive payment by Western Union.

Last edited:
Back