Count Dooku PF @ SDCC 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PF is the ONLY way to produce a Count Dooku! Has a chance to be the best PF yet! Think about all the sculpts of him - GG, Sideshow even Hasbro sculpts of Dooku look good. Cant wait!

Oh man...if this is true...F- YEAH!!!! Best news all day today...

Thats 1 of my top 5...Now I need, Chewy, Stormy, Jango & Palpatine...

Dooku is one of the worst characters in SW history that actually had a storyline and name beyond Yakface and Hammerhead. Even the actor thinks the role was lame.

1) Dooku should have been in all 3 films

2) His character should have been combined with Nute Gunray

3) We should have seen him with Sith Eyes.

We should have seen him as a member of the high council and seen him lead the revolt of the 20 Jedi against the council.

Dooku should have been in TPM as a Jedi, him not being there is just (more) evidence to me that Lucas was making it up as he went along.

This may be the first PF I own... something about the character I always loved... pity he didnt get more screen time in the prequels...

Ultimately it depends on the presentation. I've seen cluttered and messy high end collections, and slick vintage toy collections.

Man, I love the PF format, but due to space/money limitations, I buy only the occasional ones - was going to pass on the Tusken Raider, but he was too cool to pass on....

Dooku should have been in TPM as a Jedi, him not being there is just (more) evidence to me that Lucas was making it up as he went along.
i like this idea, and lucas could've pulled some magic and inserted him into the end of episode I during the funeral procession to add some depth to the dooku/qui gon relationship. but i think he left the council before episode I took place yeah??

Back