Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

Do you have any HT base decals without a name plate for the video game "The Last of Us?"

I didn't see it on your sale page.

Thanks.

A set of 4 ace cards I did for someone for their Doc Holiday. I did a couple extra sets in addition to his is anyone wants one, shoot me a PM

17ei.png

a5ds.jpg

czzu.jpg

qvtg.jpg

A set of 4 ace cards I did for someone for their Doc Holiday. I did a couple extra sets in addition to his is anyone wants one, shoot me a PM

17ei.png

a5ds.jpg

czzu.jpg

qvtg.jpg

PM sent. Cheers!

17ei.png

a5ds.jpg

czzu.jpg

qvtg.jpg

Thanks again Corrose! I absolutely love how these came out! The weathering looks really great! Just what I had in mind dude. Can't wait to see how they look with Doc! Your the man :hi5:

Wow, really nice work on the cards. Love the fact that they look so natural with the weathering you did. :clap

Hey guys, got a one time overstock deal for the first person who wants it. I'm getting rid of some overstock, and as I have mentioned am putting everything into this 3D printer that I have ordered.

This lot is for everything you see (minus the figure of course), and price and items in the lot are non negotiable.

What is included:

- 1x Full Detolf backdrop spread. Includes the backdrop and floor graphic. Printed in high resolution on white static cling material and sized for a detolf shelf. Static cling is just what it sounds like, a material that clings to glass but is not permanent. It can be removed as many times as you want, and re applied as many times as you want. No need to ruin your display should you ever want to re-organize your shelves.

- 4x 1/6 Pollos Hermanos Bags

- 3x Meth Bee Base Decals with nametags

- 2x Green Smoke Base Decals with nametags

- 2x 1/6 Pinkman shirt heat transfers

- 3x 1/6 Meth bee decals for barrels

- 1x Set of Gale papers

Parted out this is about $245 worth of goodies. In the interest in raising some last minute cash, and thinning out some stock, this one set is only $175 shipped and paypal fees included. Price is for domestic only. If the buyer is overseas, shipping will need to be added. Only the one set at this price, so PM me right away.

obx1.jpg

bb03l.jpg

hhub.jpg

img0759oy.jpg

bb09p.jpg

bb03r.jpg

I would take a few things things from that lot.
i cant afford that whole thing buddy I would love to help you out though

I could use some of those Pollos Hermanos bags. I don't know how much those would cost, but I've always wanted those as they just crack me up.

Hey guys, got a one time overstock deal for the first person who wants it. I'm getting rid of some overstock, and as I have mentioned am putting everything into this 3D printer that I have ordered.

This lot is for everything you see (minus the figure of course), and price and items in the lot are non negotiable.

What is included:

- 1x Full Detolf backdrop spread. Includes the backdrop and floor graphic. Printed in high resolution on white static cling material and sized for a detolf shelf. Static cling is just what it sounds like, a material that clings to glass but is not permanent. It can be removed as many times as you want, and re applied as many times as you want. No need to ruin your display should you ever want to re-organize your shelves.

- 4x 1/6 Pollos Hermanos Bags

- 3x Meth Bee Base Decals with nametags

- 2x Green Smoke Base Decals with nametags

- 2x 1/6 Pinkman shirt heat transfers

- 3x 1/6 Meth bee decals for barrels

- 1x Set of Gale papers

Parted out this is about $245 worth of goodies. In the interest in raising some last minute cash, and thinning out some stock, this one set is only $175 shipped and paypal fees included. Price is for domestic only. If the buyer is overseas, shipping will need to be added. Only the one set at this price, so PM me right away.

obx1.jpg

bb03l.jpg

hhub.jpg

img0759oy.jpg

bb09p.jpg

bb03r.jpg

Awesome work, Chris!
Any news about Gale lab notes? :pray:

Here are some awesome decals done by Corrose. Thanks brother.

Eric

1230003_10151831284894035_1313769520_n.jpg

563470_10151831275414035_63871142_n.jpg

1236332_10151831265009035_911957845_n.jpg

I know you guys are still looking for the gale notebook. I'm going back and forth and back and forth on this because I want it to be perfect, not just good.

Currently my stock Im using is making the pages too thick, the book, when bound takes a lot to keep it closed, which is no good IMO. Just hang tight, I'll get it figured out.

The vintage style playing cards look great! You the best Corrose! Doc is happy lol! Sorry for the pics couldnt get my camera to focus on the cards to well. But the weathering looks nice in hand :)

doccards1_zps4fd442c6.jpg

doccards2_zps58786712.jpg

doccards3_zps7bdd5b9e.jpg

What do you guys use for nameplates? I have a bunch of blank TT stands that I want to use for these custom decals

Here is a sculpt I have been working on that I will be producing.
It's a custom stand for 1/6 scale figures and features a removable sewer lid.

1sr8.jpg

Back