Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas and more!

here is another flat shot, just gotta get the color right

image_zps8991b631.jpg

Yeah thats one of the standard everyday designs for bandanas, I actually have that art in vector, so this would be super easy to do.

Do you know the measurements of a 1:1? If I have those numbers I can scale down to 1/6, do a test print and show you the results.

Found the dimensions, I'll see how quickly I can work something up.

Chris sent you an email get back to me when you can

I just pressed this on to an old cotton t-shirt and cut the swatch out with an xacto. The cotton is a little thicker than bandana material, but this was just a mockup. What I would do on a final print would be to buy blank black bandanas at a craft store, and press these onto that thinner material. Finished pieces would look even better than this does!

You got mad skillz corrose.

pm sent about the bandana. Dang that was fast.

Just realized that the flash on the camera makes the bandana look like it has a gloss-type finish, in person it's a nice flat finish, heres a photo without flash:

2uya.jpg

Just realized that the flash on the camera makes the bandana look like it has a gloss-type finish, in person it's a nice flat finish, heres a photo without flash:

2uya.jpg

OH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!:hi5::thud::yess::clap

I'm going to buy some black blanks tomorrow and probably crank about 7 or so of these out.

If anyone is interested, please let me know pretty quickly so I buy enough material. Won't have final pricing until I know the price on the blanks, but would be good to have a ballpark number of what to get. PM/Post/Emails work for me.

I'm going to buy some black blanks tomorrow and probably crank about 7 or so of these out.

If anyone is interested, please let me know pretty quickly so I buy enough material. Won't have final pricing until I know the price on the blanks, but would be good to have a ballpark number of what to get. PM/Post/Emails work for me.

you might get more traffic for this item if you advertise it in the thread title.

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Base Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - NEW Daryl Bandanas!

I'm interested in a bandana Chris, I'll pick it up with some other orders I have later this month.

Bandana here too please :)

Edit: Are you still able to produce clings? I'm after a couple plus base decals!

Last edited:

I'm in for a bandana too!

Back