• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corrose's BLOWOUT 1/6 SALE. Discontinued Items, Clearance Decals and More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corrose

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all

So I'm going through my workshop and I'm taking the leftover decals and projects that I made extras of and trying to clean out remaining inventory. Please check back as I will be adding things all weekend.

- 3D Printed 1/6 Coffee Mug, not painted - photo shows scale and style - I have 2 of these left - $20 shipped in the US

MmyjB6.jpg

- 3D Printed Marshall Badges (Unfinished) All you need to do is clip the supports and paint - I have 3 of these - $17.50 shipped

dBAfAw.jpg

- 1/6 Scale Pollos Bucket by Corrose - Comes finished and with handle. This is a DISCONTINUED item I designed and produced, and the last one I have - Comes with a clear decal that you can put on top of the lid art that has the Spanish phrase written to match the scene from the DEA scene in the show. All of the decals were re-creaded from scratch and produced by me, everything is completely crisp and legible even in this scale. $40 shipped in the US. SOLD

a0YICd.jpg

OoCjy5.jpg

2Lb4Vm.jpg

5YVdBu.jpg

- 1/6 Scale Kahuna Cup kit - Sculpted, designed and 3D printed by me on a professional end 3D printer - the straw is even hollow as you can see in the photos. Just needs finishing and painting. Comes with a custom designed Kahuna Cup decal professionally printed and laminated. $20 shipped in the US - SOLD

rppa.jpg

fm23.jpg

Last edited:
- Heat Transfer SUPERSET. These are professionally printed and machine cut full color heat transfers. These can be applied to your 1/6 scale garments with a home iron. Everything you see in the set is included. Please do not ask me to part out the set, as this is an amazing deal for everything you get. $18 shipped in the US

Includes: 8x Green Lantern Logos, 3 Sets of Clean Daryl Wings, 2 Sets of Grungy Daryl Wings, 4 Bat Logos, 2 Large Superman Logos, 4 Smaller Superman Chest Logos, 2 Manny Paq MP Logos, 1 Red Punisher Skull, 1 Atomic Paw Logo, 1 MTV Logo, 2 Deadman Inc Logos, and 3 Sons of Anarchy Cut Decals

ytloQX.jpg

- Base Decal SUPERSET. Hot Toys Style Base Decals, Professionally printed and backed with transfer paper. Please do not ask to break the set as it's a clearance deal. These are normally $6 each. The whole set is $22 shipped in the US

Includes: 1 Good/Bad/Ugly, 1 Gladiator, 1 The Professional, 1 Bad Mother ********, 4x Pulp Fiction, 1 Grey Deadpool, 1 BTTF, 1 Max Payne, 1 Walking Dead, 1 89 Batman, 1 Lebowski, 1 Tomb Raider, 1 Die Hard, and as a bonus you also get 1 Mass Effect Pinstripe and N7 Logo Sheet, and 14 1/6 Scale Converse Logos.

L8Uzp9.jpg

- Base Decal SUPERSET #2 - Hot Toys Style Base Decals, Professionally printed and backed with transfer paper. Please do not ask to break the set as it's a clearance deal. These are normally $6 each. The whole set is $22 shipped in the US

Includes: 2x Dexter with nametags, 1 Avengers, 1 '89 Batman, 3x Jim Lee Batman, 1 Bourne, 1 Friday 13th Part 3, 1 Old Boy, 1 Bioshock with Booker nametags, 1 Silence/Lambs, 1 Top Gun, 1 Dark Knight Returns with nametags, and as a bonus Im including 1x clean Daryl Wings Heat Transfer, 1x Grungy Daryl Wings, 2x Oakland Raiders Transfers, and a 1/6 Serang Decal Set.

SqlyEq.jpg

- Obama Headsculpt with Neck - I'm not sure who the manufacturer of this was, I know it came with a body I bought for a Training Day body replacement. $15 shipped in the US - SOLD

qmFQOq.jpg

- 1/6 Shirts. I bought 2 of these long sleeved, dark green shirts about a year ago, for a bash I was going to do that never happened. I removed the sleeves from one, bleached it a bit, and bloodied it up. Either version $8 shipped in the US or $12 shipped for both. - SLEEVELESS SOLD

YFOMNa.jpg

Last edited:
- Full Scale Pollos Bucket Decals. I recreated these from scratch, so they are high resolution, crisp and completely legible with amazing detail. Decals are professionally printed and laminated. All you need is one of these 2 gallon pails from Home Depot to complete this replica. Decal set includes lid decal, and 2 side decals. $10 shipped in the US

gbrhot.jpg

8yGtCm.png

- 1/6 Scale Painting from the movie Se7en - Printed professionally on REAL canvas material. $10 shipped in the US

kcks.jpg

i7qw.jpg

- 1/6 Scale Slipknot various heat transfers - Professionally printed and cut iron on transfers. Can be applied with a home iron. All are machine cut to shape and backed with a clear transfer tape for easy of application - $12 shipped in the US.

DWDmwY.jpg

- Base Decal SUPERSET #3 - Hot Toys Style Base Decals, Professionally printed and backed with transfer paper. Please do not ask to break the set as it's a clearance deal. These are normally $6 each. The whole set is $30 shipped in the US. - SOLD

Includes: TDK Joker, Gangs/NY Amsterdam, Good/Bad/Ugly, 2x 'The Good' from GBU, 2x Walking Dead, 1x Rick WD, 1x Daryl WD, 1x splatter Dex, 1x Dark Knight, 2x Robocop, and 1x Walking Dead Glow in the Dark, as a bonus, I'm including a dozen Supernatural chest tattoos on clear decal.

pMR3Tn.jpg

- Warriors Gate Productions Daryl Crossbow - $25 shipped in the US

PA38ZO.jpg

Last edited:
PMs replied to, 2 of the decal sets were pending but I have not heard back, unless marked, everything is still available.

Is the base super set decals #3 with the lot of walking dead decals still available?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Corrose do you have any more Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson bull logs 4 the wrestling trunks I'm in need of one set

Hi, is it possible to buy one stand decal from you? I just want the dark knight one. Thanks!

Back