CornerStoreSomics Exc Green Vega registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the metal claws broke about 1/3rd of the way up from the hand... it is a clean break, but I just don't like having damaged items.

i'm with you,i really need to see if i we could get another hand with the claw,i pm jerry to see if he could hook us up:banghead

Hello Collectors !

Okay some answers

- The claws were SUPPOSED to be wrapped in foam to protect them. Same with the changeble head. Of course , as is par for the course, China skipped that step to save a few pennies when i wasnt looking. Incredibly frustrating and OF COURSE they claim they DID wrap everything in foam and YOU GUYS are lying to get free product.

THis is the way it goes in China unfortunately...

- The styrofoam is cut by machine but not the same process Sideshow uses. Its a cheaper process. I simply cant afford the SS process for these low run statues. Remember SS usually makes twice as many pieces as I do...much easier to eat that cost when you are doing that.

I am having replacement claws and heads made. im going to want to see pics of the original pieces smashed (typical SS policy) before I send them out...but heres the rub. Its going to take a while...I dont know how long yet. I will know sometime next week.

I know this is a hassle but its a great piece and I will correct the errors for you. Those of you that collected my products when I owned SOTA know that I put the collector first.

PS...the factory is CHARGING me for the replacement parts...hows that for crappy ?

Now thats some ^^^^ty stuff!! im sure its because of them not getting as much work as they are use to! so they are trying to make as much $$$. Thanks for trying to make this right!!! no hurry thats fo sho!!

I have #3 but it has broken hair on both heads and broken middle claw as well. SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I am having replacement claws and heads made. im going to want to see pics of the original pieces smashed (typical SS policy) before I send them out...but heres the rub. Its going to take a while...I dont know how long yet. I will know sometime next week...

Thanks for the info Jerry! I hate that this is costing you more money, but as a collector, I appreciate what you are doing for us! You have just insured you will have even more fans of your products now!!! :rock

Hey everyone.

Please PM me if you need replacement parts. I am working on it but I need a way to keep track and a PM will be great.

List exactly what you need and the color of your statue. (Ill eventually need to see pics of the broken pieces before I ship them out but not right now).

THanks

Hi guys !

Happy to join you. First I apologize for my bad english.
I just collect Jerry's Street Fighter stuff, don't have the wallet for other stuff (but I would have :lol )
So I got Green Vega # 4. Lucky for that thing.
But : - the unmasked head' poney tail is broken, black holes in ears, a little part missing under the right ear. Not so bad paint app. That head was between the legs outside the plastic bag.
- the middle claw is broken [edit : and I had not seen behind a portion of the bracelet is broken and missing and was not in the box ?#@!]
- With the hand holding the mask, the mask is broken AND three fingers are broken !!!
- the end of the belt is not very well off or well sewn and a wire leaving but I was able to recover within.

However it is really a great statue !

Last edited:
Mine is coming from SS in about two weeks I'm getting nervous. Fingers crossed. I wounder if I asked they would inspect before shipping.

Back