Action Figure Coreplay Not-World of Warcraft Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asked onesixthkit regargin' Frozen Lord, they say "we will not carry coreplay anymore, they are not reliable".

Asked onesixthkit regargin' Frozen Lord, they say "we will not carry coreplay anymore, they are not reliable".

Yeah Kit didn't sell The Successor either for the same reason. They went with this one instead :

2.jpg

No luck finding an Allied King preorder from a place I trust. I will just try to pick it up on eBay when it is released.

Got my Sylvanas from Urbansamuraihobbies.com today. This is my first Coreplay figure and i really like it, but they should've included a figure stand. Her ankles are really flimsy and her right foot keeps falling.

Other than that, i like the paintjob and the overall design is well executed. Didn't know she had two bows, so that was a pleasant surprise.

Will take better pics tonight.

21369327_10154676547787441_3941086165058300009_n.jpg
21430153_10154676547827441_6549260670955852949_n.jpg

Hefty price tag on this one.

arthas horse.jpg

Also, just purchased the CT-004 kit. Anyone know the best body to use to match the head skin tone?

Still in search of a reputable website that has the Allied King up for pre-order. Anyone find one yet?

Toy Panic is where I got mine. They checked with their distribution and confirmed they will get him. For what that's worth.

Got mine this weekend. I did not realize there were different versions. I guess I got the black one. I like the purple cloak some of you got quite a bit. Agree on the need for a stand. Her ankles cannot hold her up at all. I have not tried the bare feet though, maybe those are more stable. Overall a really cool figure. Kind of odd how the armor is attached but it at least does not hamper movement. Her top keeps sliding down on mine...

20170926_223744_HDR.jpg
20170926_223834_HDR.jpg
20170926_224353_HDR.jpg
20170926_223802_HDR.jpg

She looks fantastic!

Ca anyone recommend a reputable seller who will ship to the UK? I want to order Lich King.

I looked at Toy Panic and don’t have a lot of confidence, plus orders close today and I don’t want to pressure myself into it if there’s a risk with the seller.

She looks fantastic!

Ca anyone recommend a reputable seller who will ship to the UK? I want to order Lich King.

I looked at Toy Panic and don’t have a lot of confidence, plus orders close today and I don’t want to pressure myself into it if there’s a risk with the seller.

Im Malaysian and ive been using Toypanic for years. I can vouch for them. The preorder window usually stays open a good while after the supposed closing date so i wouldnt feel pressured about it. They like to combine items into large shipments though to save on shipping on their end; often this means they get figures a month or two after its been released.

Im Malaysian and ive been using Toypanic for years. I can vouch for them. The preorder window usually stays open a good while after the supposed closing date so i wouldnt feel pressured about it. They like to combine items into large shipments though to save on shipping on their end; often this means they get figures a month or two after its been released.

That’s great, thanks for the advice :)

Back