Action Figure Coreplay Not-World of Warcraft Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I don't like using Facebook...

It is really unfortunate because a lot of custom figure makers use solely Facebook. On the flip side, a lot of official companies like F4F rely heavily on Facebook too. I wish people would just make use of the actual official websites that they have lol

Now they are having pre order for wing of trial and frozen Lord. The weapons look amazing...

I should get my Sylvanas next week. Anyone repainted her hair (grey/white) and eyes (red)?

Yet to buy from them but it's pretty hard to find now since its out of stock. Always no harm enquire? Haha

Broke down and got Sylvanis. Pretty cool for sure. I need some Alliance and a Tauren.

I ordered Sylvanas almost a year ago from SMCG customs. Still haven't gotten her, through the store just replied via Twitter not to worry. I should have her soon.

I pre ordered the demon hunter and CATToys Whitemane costume set from Ekia Hobbies. And then I found out about Toy Panic and ordered Jaina Lich King Deluxe and Varian from there.

Toy Panic is in Malaysia...

I love these Coreplay figures to death, but tracking them down has been both shady and a pain in the ass. For all I know I'm out 1000 bucks via 3 different retailers.

All my excitement about these figures (as hard as they are to track down and order) makes me want to start playing WoW again. I see Coreplay released weapon kits as well. No luck finding them. Would like to purchase a few.

Is the Demon Hunter based off an actual character in the game?

The Demon Hunter not any specific character. Just a generic blood elf demon hunter. It's only flaws in my opinion are no tattoos and no blindfold. But if you played Legion, those things are not required when making a demon hunter. So it's just a matter of preference.

Back