Action Figure Coreplay Not-World of Warcraft Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to buy Cold Bench after it's out cuz I don't know if FL will look good on it or not. I think he looks best when just standing with sword in hand.

I preordered the bench because him sitting on the throne in the game was a great sight when you finally reached him but also am unsure if I want to pose him on it.

I thought I was all up to date on this line and was randomly looking at eBay and say this...

1D1212B0-08E9-4B1A-8C32-EEBAB9081CB7.jpg

I have the Other horse and it’s awesome but pretty big. Not sure if I have room for this one.

I took a look at eBay after your post. Seems like it's the only way to buy these figures now. Prices have inflated a bit too much :(

did anyone get the demon hunter, but is now thinking of selling her off?
I am interested!

A bit of a necro post but can anyone who has the Lich King or Allied King tell me how the match up in height to say like a Hot Toys or Sideshow figure? I know the female figures like the Successor or Demon Hunter are taller than other female figures so I wanted to know if the male figures were the same way.

I have been admiring these figures from afar; have only been able to acquire the females in the line and wanted to know if the male figures were worth my time and money.

Hello. Does someone sell Haoyutoys elf Archer sylvanas Windrunner? I want to find her very much, please help!

I finally found the Demon Hunter for a reasonable price (still more than I would have liked).
I'm wondering if anyone can help me get the armor off her arms & legs? I know it can be done, as I've seen pictures of Successor (Sylvanas) with her armor removed (see attached from baliallin); I tried hot water for a minute to loosen the grip, but it didn't help. I'm reluctant to try a hair dryer yet, since the pointiest bits are soft plastic and might warp with heat.

Attachments

• baliallin Coreplay 魔獸世界Successor希瓦娜斯 (31) - 35959905305.jpg
    baliallin Coreplay 魔獸世界Successor希瓦娜斯 (31) - 35959905305.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 23
Back