CoolProps Wolf Predator LifeSize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's deceiving from this angle and lighting, but his left leg looks extremely anorexic. :lol

that's because it's a screen used costume, not a statue. I have to agree with most, I'm not impressed. Considering the P2 was only passable , with what would be prolly $2k for this, I will only be grabbing the 1/3 Prime for that price. These guys just don't finish these as well they should be for the price. The Alien busts are further example of this.

DQA6hD3U8AI8qRV.jpg
Really wish the dreads can be done separately,by using pvc or vinyl, but not rubber.
Open the mouse more, maybe change the head angle or where the eyes looking at will definitely make it more menacing.
Overall I like it, better than the sideshow wolf 'head'.

Really wish the dreads can be done separately,by using pvc or vinyl, but not rubber.
Open the mouse more, maybe change the head angle or where the eyes looking at will definitely make it more menacing.
Overall I like it, better than the sideshow wolf 'head'.

Agreed - but is still sadly lacking because of those dreds.

The poor fella's cursed . . .

• Get's his 1st major acting role in a movie that buries him in the dark.
  • Get's blown up.
  • Sideshow portrays him using rubber hoses.
  • CoolProps give us crushed plasticene.

He needs a new agent . . .

Idk. If this turns out any better than the pics shown I would possibly get this over anything else. I have yet to take the plunge on the Dog Alien Maquette.

It’s hard making purchase decisions these days.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if they replaced the head with the SS one, then replaced the dreads with material from the 1:2 busts, it would be instant grail. Sadly, none of this will happen.

The neutral mouth on this makes him look bored, rather than menacing. There's no personality in what they used here. Obviously, they used what they have, but I think if they went the extra mile and tweaked the sculpt a bit, it would look much better. At the very least change the dreads though, they look worse than the P2 ones.

Guys, not only do the dreads look PVC, but that forehead looks the SAME as SS Wolf....meaning I bet that whole thing is foam filled PVC. :lecture

Underwhelming for me. This was never a lifesize bust I would have purchased though anyway I don't think. Scar was also an odd choice.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There's no precedent for PVC use from coolprops. I'm sick of reading panic and speculation about it in every damn thread on the basis of pure ignorance.

Scar looks a little better overall to me despite the design. I'd have preferred to have seen a P2 Elder to either of them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This expression reminds me of a drunken couple worker at a company holiday party.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Okay so since this Bust is already painted, does this mean we could see it preorder before the year is out, or early next?

It is kinda growing on me. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back