CoolProps Wolf Predator LifeSize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone seen the **** they pulled on the payments on this piece?

Was like $400 a month. Now it’s down to $233

And the queen from Coolprops was $500 something and now it’s under $300

Oh god I hate when they pull this crap with the payments.

They do this crap with all there products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No shock there, they can't be selling well. Can you ask them to adjust yours?

Well, I hesitated buying it because of the payments, so then I was like screw it, I’ll eat the large payments even though there are other things I’d like to preorder too. Now they pull this.

they’re not going to sell any better when you start payments at $400 a month right out the gate. [emoji849]

Yeah, I’m gonna call them today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I hesitated buying it because of the payments, so then I was like screw it, I’ll eat the large payments even though there are other things I’d like to preorder too. Now they pull this.

they’re not going to sell any better when you start payments at $400 a month right out the gate. [emoji849]

Yeah, I’m gonna call them today.
I never use the payment plans anymore, its usually just better to save that payment every month yourself and pay it all when it ships.

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I didn't get time to film the Coolprops booth during Wonderfest, which is a shame. But I thought I would come and give my thoughts on this and the Scar bust after seeing them in person. I'm not usually one to tell people what to do with their money, since art is so subjective and we all like different things. But my honest opinion is that these Coolprops lifesize busts are not worth the money. It's difficult to explain but they looked so cheap and poorly painted, and they had a plastic look to them as though they were made out of vinyl. After seeing the unmasked head on the Prime 1 Fugitive Predator bust the quality difference was staggering. If I'd had either the Wolf or Scar busts on order I would have cancelled them immediately.

Here's a couple of crappy phone pics. The Wolf did look better than the Scar, but not by much.

20180729_172059.jpg

20180729_172102.jpg

20180729_172147.jpg

20180729_172140.jpg

Scar looks so bad (although being a terrible, humanised Predator suit doesn't help) Their Wolf isn't much better. Time for a rethink over at CP headquarters, they can be better than this.

Back