Coolprops Pyramid guard Predator mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, the Gort looks much better in terms of overall quality, this one is just pushing their luck I think, hope it backfires and they are left with all the stock.

I agree, the Gort looks much better in terms of overall quality, this one is just pushing their luck I think, hope it backfires and they are left with all the stock.

Expect a blowout sale with amazing savings soon after. :lol

The price is a joke...and that for a absolute unimportant mask from the AVP universe.:rotfl

Found a deal on ebay to preorder it.
Also says you get it within 30 days or ask for your money back.
:slap

Note: I would never preorder anything on ebay unless it was coming out the next day!

So you're one of the 5 picking this up?

yeah as soon as I convince myself that a cast from original is worth the price I guess :slap

I wonder if that's the reason for this price (and the lightup feature)

Hopefully it will be more limited than the Temple guard.

Still haven't pulled the trigger though... that price!

A few of these bios are from the actual molds, The Wolf bio was and that was $250 initially. The price on this is mad. If you think it's worth it though you'll no doubt have a nice bio on display, I always did like this design but I have a line drawn in the sand regarding what I'll pay... this is on a different beach entirely.

The Wolf Bio is the best that sideshow ever made...and I think the Predators masks are well made,too.All other masks are having this paper or painted lenses.:-(

yeah as soon as I convince myself that a cast from original is worth the price I guess :slap

I wonder if that's the reason for this price (and the lightup feature)

Hopefully it will be more limited than the Temple guard.

Still haven't pulled the trigger though... that price!

No worries man.. Just giving ya poo.... If it's worth it to you that's all that matters.. I'll be checking in for your pics when you get it...

Four more to go.... :hi5:

Finally picked this up for the same price of a Gort shipped.
I'm a sucker for the temple/pyramid stuff. I hope it gets here in one piece.
Wondering what happened with this top original advertisement showing it in a different color though...

902177-pyramid-guard-predator-mask-003.jpg

902177-pyramid-guard-predator-mask-003.jpg

Where did you get it discounted? I look forward to seeing the production piece, I haven't seen any yet. I think the price scarred everybody off...

Where did you get it discounted? I look forward to seeing the production piece, I haven't seen any yet. I think the price scarred everybody off...

Ebay... it was $100 or more cheaper than the others... and the guy took off the $50 on shipping and gave me free shpping because I bought some other stuff too...
$440 shipped which is what I also paid for the first coolprops...
there was in hand pics in the listing so I guess I've seen it now :lol

EDIT: Off course now it's probably going to go on sale everywhere... that's what usually happens after I buy something :slap

Last edited:
Back