Prop Coolprops---Probably A Wolf Predator Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkmummy

Super Freak
Reaction score
QQ20160111185843_zps4imxxroo.jpg

In a few weeks we will be able to see the prototype, but maybe a few years before we can pre order it though.

Last edited:
Re: Coolprops---Wolf Predator Life Size Bust!

Nice!

The SS version may become worthless.

Thankfully I have no interest in owning this. Looking forward to seeing it though.

Those eyes really make it look alive. I can't wait to see the rest of it, although I wish they had done the original predator instead.

CoolProps may be the Predator and Alien savior we've been waiting for...

...even though those teeth are way off.

In a few weeks we will be able to see the prototype, but maybe a few years before we can pre order it though.

Thanks for the pic. Darkmummy, how do you know this bust is a future Coolprops bust? I have seen this for quite some time in a random collector's Facebook page and it had no ties to Coolprops, which could mean this is a one off (hopefully not). Do you have the source for this by any chance?

12390850_1229517817075249_1841536523837747987_n.jpg

10653549_1229518057075225_5652280158132737797_n.jpg

75541_1229518157075215_7017958746657022717_n.jpg

12366276_1229518203741877_2844576843959532421_n.jpg

OMG! This has made my day!!! I've been after Sideshow Wolf Predator bust forever, but didn't want to spend £2000! I'm all over this!!! Thank god!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

if true.....holy crap. I sold my SS version years ago, hated the dreads. If this one is just like the P2 with shoulders, it will be another must have for me depending on price.

If this is true and the prototype is released at Wondercon...Will it really take "couple years" for the pre-order?

Id be very interested in this. Looks awesome so far .

The more I look at this the more disheartened I am. Many parts of the sculpt look like they've been carved out of wood. The teeth don't make any sense, all you have to do is look at one screenshot of the film to see that.

I never owned the SS bust, but always thought it looked great, and I think it looks better than this.

Hopefully changes are made. We'll see.

The more I look at this the more disheartened I am. Many parts of the sculpt look like they've been carved out of wood. The teeth don't make any sense, all you have to do is look at one screenshot of the film to see that.

I never owned the SS bust, but always thought it looked great, and I think it looks better than this.

Hopefully changes are made. We'll see.

For some reason this does look like a custom to me...not sure what it is.

After seeing what toty21 posted, I became more skeptical about this piece.
The details such as wrinkles and skin bump look exactly same. And judging by what they have done for the P2 bust, it seems they will keep the translucent feeling of the teeth, which Xenoburger pointed out.
And since coolprops always use the original mold for their product, the model itself has to be precisely the same as sideshow one.

Sorry for making this thread out of my speculation, guess I will have to change the title. We will find out what it is in a few weeks.

I hope this is true. I'd love to have a 1:1 wolf in my collection, but the prices on the SS one are ridiculous.

Back