coolprops---dog alien maquette!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol it is gonna be made like a cake with metal rods and rice crispy treats.

I have faith P1 won’t droop. I only have experience with my last knight prime since I wasn’t able to afford the old ones and it is insanely well done. This of course is a different beast. The best looking I have seen the tail is in the P1 video. You can really get a good look at its design and beauty.

I'm hoping that the tail will have some kind of metal rod at it's core. Same thing with his spindly legs to prevent sagging over time. Remember how the Sideshow maquette's all drooped...

I still have my original Maquette boxed up. Sadly I’ve never displayed it as I’ve never had an adequate spot for it. I will have to set this piece up next to it though for comparison when it arrives!

I still have my original Maquette boxed up. Sadly I’ve never displayed it as I’ve never had an adequate spot for it. I will have to set this piece up next to it though for comparison when it arrives!

As nice as that SSC/ADI version is, I suspect that will help demonstrate just how unbelievably detailed this new Dog is. Should make for some cool pictures also.

As nice as that SSC/ADI version is, I suspect that will help demonstrate just how unbelievably detailed this new Dog is. Should make for some cool pictures also.

I will definitely post pics upon its arrival for comparison.

On a side note, how’s everyone posting pics now that photobucket charges and no longer has free service??? I used to post pics but can’t anymore and I’m not about to pay for a photobucket subscription.

On a side note, how’s everyone posting pics now that photobucket charges and no longer has free service??? I used to post pics but can’t anymore and I’m not about to pay for a photobucket subscription.

You can upload them right to the forum directly also

Imgur all the way, I havn't looked back to PB in years and don't miss it at all....

I posted a bunch of stuff for sale this morning.

I’ll sadly be getting rid of my all my storm trooper figures so I can purchase the Dog Maquette.. ☹️

Figure the Maquette is my ultimate favorite alien from all the movies and I’m only gonna have one shot at this. [emoji15][emoji23]

Im dropping all the cash I receive from my trooper collection on the Dog ASAP.

Wish me luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I’ll sadly be getting rid of my all my storm trooper figures so I can purchase the Dog Maquette.. ☹️

Figure the Maquette is my ultimate favorite alien from all the movies and I’m only gonna have one shot at this. [emoji15][emoji23]

Im dropping all the cash I receive for my trooper collection on the Dog ASAP.

Wish me luck!

It's all about priorities and what you love most.

Good luck with the sales!

(* still trying to resist - maybe I should consider selling my 1:1 Queen Facehugger since the footprint is comparable
eusa_think.gif
*)

Thanks guys.

It will be the centerpiece of my collection and people will drool over it. 🤪[emoji23]

And it’s got freaking candles for Christ’s sake, freaking little candles!! [emoji23]

All figures sold to one cool paying customer at a fair price!

I’ll be dropping $1,000 as well as the $190 deposit to square away most of the payments on Monday evening.

And now we wait...[emoji854]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Thanx Spike!

Yeah I had really planned to get this to begin with. Just put too much on my plate with the newborn and Pred 2 busts. Would have definitely bought this first if it was out before I bought those 2.

All is well now. [emoji846]

This thing is gonna be fantastic!

I was looking at some of Prime1’s other statues. They got some really nice pieces.

I’m thinking about getting one of those Guyver statues. That Serpentor is something I’m wanting now too.

Im dropping all the cash I receive from my trooper collection on the Dog ASAP.

Wish me luck!

Good plan! And good luck...:hi5:

I find myself continually pondering this beast, it certainly is not the piece itself as it is stunning. It is a large chunk of change and in truth I'm a bigger pred fan, was truly hoping the sideshow p1 maquette turned out a little more favourable as I would have purchased instantly, maybe have to wait and see what p1 can do with their pred line.. having said that it is scary when even a potential gem like the dogs deluxe/ ex version has not even wait listed yet, I understand the size and price is a factor but I'm surprised they continue to make the large number Es as they do?

Dog's design isn't the most popular out there, given such price and there're 800 of them out there just for Deluxe Edition alone... I think they won't sell out that fast.

Back